Chapter 9 - Sky? Hell?

Sky Locason

Thinking about something funny might make you laugh weirdly suddenly and that's what happening to me right now.

Janet Stanmore is a really unique girl , I have to say. When I found out about her , I was furious. I have to make this girl learn her lesson for challenging me. I need to make her begging for forgiveness from me , I imagine her on her knee begging me not to throw her to jail.

What happen is totally opposite from what I thought , I'm facing a really strong girl and the girl never backs down.

When I first came to her house , I saw her fully for the first time. When we met at that restaurant , her hair was pulled into a bun and she kept bowing her head down so I didn't get a full view of her.

Her blonde locks fall down above her chest , she has a bright blue eyes that can make people feel comfortable by seeing it. Not helping that she has a perfect body shape , she wore a black tanktop and a dark blue shorts that shows her long legs. Her eyes widen but seconds after that it changes into something else.

She keep getting on my nerves all the time , she always hit the right spot and I just found a girl who kept pushing the right button. I hate the feelings when she kept winning in this battle , I hate to admit this but I hate losing especially to a girl.

Bad temper , bad brain , bad attitude and gay

Words from her that I hate the most but the weirdest thing is that I can't never hate this girl. I have the thought about throwing her to jail but my heart tells me not to.

She keeps showing me new things everyday and the more day passes it keeps getting interesting. She keep showing me new sides that I never saw in a girl.

She was brave , that's the point that shock me the most. She knows who she's dealing with but never afraid to show her real feelings and show her real thoughts about everything.

Once I asked her to lunch but he reject me right away , it's just a lunch. She said she's a person not a dog that I can order around. I mean I like to order people especially girls.

When I'm interest in someone , I like to order her around. Like calling her in the middle of the night to stastified my needs and then kicked her out a few hours after that. No one ever stood for herself but this girl is just an ordinary girl , yet I found her very interesting everytime.

I don't know what got me to shut her little mouth , I have this hormones that encourage me to kiss her. She's not ordinary that's what I know and I want to find out about her.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her , I never usually ask a girl but this time I'm being kind

"Well you literally threw my food away" She said in an annoyed tone

"Is that even a lunch?" I glanced at her and I saw her blowing up her bangs

"Yeah and you threw it away"

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" I asked and I realise what I just say , that's not my business..

"Eating your work" She snapped

"Listen Jenny , you should be thankful that I'm being nice to you and gave you work instead throwing you to jail" I'm starting to get annoyed

"I will be thankful to you if you fired me and let me work at another place" She turned to me and smiled sweetly , I took a quick glance and I just found out her thin dimples on the both side of her cheeks when she smiles.

"You can't get a job beside mine Jenny"

"That's because you told them too.. I swear you're a really arrogant bastard to begin with" That made me push the gas and speed up , I saw her flinch and hold the seatbelt tightly. I saw fear in her eyes but I kept on speeding up.

She doesn't say anything and I kept speeding up. I saw her horror face even worse so I decided to go to a random building and park there. I turned to her and saw her pale face.

"You scared?" I asked and she turned to me

"Why didn't your parents name you Hell instead of Sky?" She asked and I was quite impress to see her still have the guts to snap me when she knows she's in a big fat trouble

"Hell is my middle name sweetheart" I smirked and she sighed

"Mr. Loca- oh fuck being polite , look Sky I don't want to work with you or anything to do with you. If you want me to pay 700.000$ , just give me your bank account number and let me go. I'm so stupid , ugly , crazy and annoying to be your PA , I might steal your money so just let me go before I do that" She said as she face me and I can't help but laugh. Oh my gosh this girl is hilarious

"Where will you get 700.000$ Jenny? What if I want that money tonight?"

"Maybe I sell myself as a sex slave" Unconsiously that statement made my hand turn into a fist

"You picked to be a sex slave instead my PA?" I asked coldly as I looked into her eyes

"I already had a bad life since I was little so maybe God already set me that way" She sighed

"I mean you're a bitch" I bluntly said but that hit me after I realise what I just said. Her eyes widen but she nodded agreeing to my statement.

Why aren't you argue back? Punch me? Slap me? I screamed inside my heart

"Life isn't as easy as you thought Sky" She said

"And here you are thinking I have a smooth life" I laughed bitterly

"Give me your bank account and just let me go , I swear my entire life I won't bother you again or showing myself in fromt of you. I swea-"

"Too late sweetheart , my desicion is final. You're still my PA for 3 years" I smirked