[3] tour?

lucy woke up that morning peacefully. she remembered the events that happened the previous night and smiled because she know knew who she could get it natsu was bothering her again. i'll have to ask erza to give me jellals number, she thought to herself and got up and showered.

"it feels so nice to not have him around me. it's like he was never even here." she beamed, stripping herself of her clothes and stepping into the warm water. "i hope he never comes back either." she muttered, washing out her hair.

she took a long shower and got dressed with shorts and a pink blouse, the weather was hot enough to kill in the summer in magnolia, and shook out her hair to dry it out.

stepping out, she noticed sounds in her house. "what the hell..." she muttered to herself as she grabbed a nearby pan -for protection of course and walked down the hallway leading to the kitchen. when she walked in, she immediately lowered the pan, it was just her friends sitting around her small dining table.

"hey, what're you guys doing here?

"oh, hey luce! guess what!" levy smiled brightly and patted erza's back, who had a flushed face.

"what?"

"erza got jellal's number!" juvia cheered, making erza turn as red as her hair. "now she can help me get gray-sama's!" juvia added, and the hearts in her eyes were noticeable.

"that's good, i'm happy for you erza!" lucy clapped, then sat at the table with them. "also, thank you so much for getting natsu out of my house last night, took him long enough."

erza nodded in acknowledgment, but levy and juvia both looked confused. "wait, what about natsu?" levy asked.

"being in your house?" juvia continued. erza and lucy shared a look before explaining.

"natsu basically like...broke in last night." lucy informed, shrugging like it wasn't a big deal. because to her, it wasn't. "it doesn't matter though, he doesn't matter. i just wanted him out and erza helped. and she brought along jellal."

"speaking of jellal, he invited us to go watch him rehearse. anyone wanna join?" she offered, and lucy shook her head.

"no thanks, natsu is going to be there and i don't want to see him."

"lucy stop being such a wuss. just go." levy nudged her, trying to convince her.

-

that's how lucy ended up with a natsu walking with her, alone and uncomfortable. natsu talked most of the time, but lucy got pretty tired of it. easily. "why can't you get it through your head that i don't like you?" lucy asked.

natsu shrugged, "i dunno. you're different from other people i've met. and i bet, one day, you'll be in love with me."

"theres no way that's ever gonna happen. guys are assholes when it comes to relationships."

natsu chuckled and they continued to walk through the park. "not all of us. you just have to look really hard for them. or you just have to fix them up."

lucy raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "oh, look at you being all sincere." she cooed.

"whatever." natsu murmured. they walked in silence for a few minutes, which lucy didn't mind because natsu's voice was starting to give her a headache. "lucy, join me on tour." natsu started.

lucy stopped walking and stared at him for a few seconds. "no."

"why not? it's going to be boring without you." natsu frowned.

"i wasn't with you for the beginning of your tour. why is it going to be boring now?"

"because now i do know you, i hate to admit it but i've grown attached to you."

"alright then, forget you know me. forget we even met and continue on with your famous life." lucy huffed, then continued walking.

"but i just can't forget about you~" natsu quoted one of his songs.

lucy rolled her eyes and sighed, "you're not going to let this go are you?" she asked, earning a shake of his head from natsu.

"fine. i'll go on tour and when it's over, leave me alone." lucy finally agreed.

"well, when i'm done with tour, you won't want to leave my side." natsu replied, smirking at her. lucy snorted and rolled her eyes for the nth time that day.

"yeah, keep believing that." lucy exhaled her breath.

"darling, i bet you already are in love with me." natsu

"you wish i was."