Chapter 2 - Chad Treyson

Hi Guys. Thanks for the comments and votes. Hope you liked the first chapter.

This story is different from Must Date The PLAYBOY.

Courtney Collins is different from Victoria Peige. Chad Treyson is different from Zach Anderson

Don't compare :)

Hope you'll like it. :)

---------------------

Chapter 2 – Chad Treyson

** CHAD’s POV 

“Chaddy! Chaddy! Wake up!”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone beaming at me.

“Look! Look! My tooth fell out this morning. You think the tooth fairy will come and visit me?” She asked with enthusiasm. I looked at her and laughed at her toothless grin.

“I’m sure she will, Cindy.” I assured her.

It’s not really bad to feed some false fantasies in a child. I see no harm in making her believe in fairies and Father Christmas. She’s only six years old. Besides, I, myself, believed in those things when I was a kid and I stopped believing in fairy tales at the age of eight.

I sat up and looked at her. “Let me see.” She handed me her tooth. I walked towards my dresser, took the small pouch bag then put the tooth inside.

“Now, put this under your bed and…” 

“Be a good girl.” She finished in my behalf. I now handed her the pouch and she hurriedly find her way out of the way. But not before saying, “You better get ready. Mom is cooking pancakes. Thanks Chaddy!” 

That’s my little sister, Cindy. She’s six and very energetic. She always claims that I’m her favorite brother, of course she doesn’t have a choice because I’m her only brother.

I immediately took a bath and get ready for the first day of my senior year. This is the time I’ve been waiting for. After this, no more childish acts and no more high school dramas. After this, the real life will emerge, college.

I wanted this year to be as peaceful as the last one. I have to busy myself so that time will pass quickly. I applied to be a Student Assistant in our school to keep myself occupied and to flourish my college application in preparation to my scholarship.

Good thing last year's SA or Student Assistant, Jeremy Scott, quit the job and transferred to another school. There’s this rumor roaming around saying that it was because of some girl who broke his heart.

Jeremy was one of the good SA’s in the history of Beverly Hills High School. He’s very diligent, smart and workaholic. He wasted the opportunity just because he can’t handle his broken heart. Poor guy.

Well it’s not my problem anymore. The important thing is that I already got the job. I have to work my ass out for the sake of having a good transcript.

The job includes following the orders of the teachers and faculties such as getting a book from the library, checking the test papers, and photocopying the lectures and etcetera.

They entrusted me this because I had a good standing in our school. I'm a straight A student, President of the Drama Club and had a clean slate record. In short, I'm a good student, a very good student that categorizes me as not just geek but a major geek.

I had embraced that title ever since I transferred here. It’s not a crime to be smart and good at the same time. I’m just preparing myself to the reality of life. High School is just a playground. You play and explore until you uncover what you really want to do best. It’s not a destination. Sooner or later, you have to leave that field and find your purpose.