Fifteen.

///above is pic of what Harry looks like, but minus the hair so it's less confusing. Also you can't really see his wings but their rly big.

Can you see this pic? Could you see the last one?

Idk sometimes they don't show up///

Also the only reason he goes along with his uncles abuse is his dominant personality hasn't awoken.

//back to the story! Sorry for the cliffhanger..///

TRIGGER WARNINGS

MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE AND ABUSE SCENE.

-------------

Harry allowed himself to be led into the bedroom, and his arms put in shackles. He wrapped his wings around him, protectively.

Vernon then pried them off his back, and nailed them (through the middle of a feather) to the wall.

Harry wanted to scream out in pain, but he bit his tounge and endured  the pain.

He knew it would get a lot worse.

He should just stop this! He totaly could. He was very strong, and had magic for gods sake! But he knew he deserved it.

He had always been a burden on them.

He deserved to have things taken out on him.

All the while his uncle had been spreading out his weapons, choosing the best one for this situation. Harry couldn't see what was happening, but all of a sudden he felt sharp, overwhelming pain in his side.

His uncle was using his favorite weapon against him.

It was a smallish paddle, with a rather long handle. On the bottom of said paddle were metal, barbed spikes. The spikes were fairly short, maybe a little longer than a centimeter. When the paddle was hit against you, the spikes went into your skin, and tore when they came out.

It was very, very painful.

(An. Idk if that's a real thing I kinda made it up. It's based off how much it hurts to stab yourself with a felting needle lmao)

Harry felt the spikes dig into him, tearing at his flesh.

The pain was excruciating.

He felt the paddle hit him several more times, blood dripping down his back.

He then lost it.

Tearing himself out of the steel shackles and the nails out of his wings, he knew his uncle was going to pay.

His eyes started to flow purple, (not that he could see the colour)

And his uncle fell writhing to the ground in pain.

He was in charge now.