A/N + Q&A

Well. It's finally done. After exactly 1 year of writing this monster I finally finished it. I honestly can say that when I fist started writing this it was probably supposed to be half the chapters that it is now.

Well that was thrown out of the window and sent on a ride.

Still, for a first book I'm seriously pleasantly surprised with the amount of support that I've gained. I'll try and contain the cheesiness but I honestly can't show enough appreciation for the appreciation I received back. I honestly don't think I could have gained so much motivation and inspiration without the amount of support the readers have given me. Most of all, I can't be thankful enough about the enjoyment you guys have shown, which is probably one of the most important parts when I publish each chapter. To see the readers enjoying it!

I would like all of you to pat yourselves on the back because I can't do it for you since I'm just a mask, but I just want everyone to know how heartwarming it's been for me to read so many awesome, fun, weird, baffling and supporting comments (yes, I do read all my comments. So I'm always aware of what's going on with every chapter. It can be quite helpful.) In any case, it's always exciting to receive messages and comments from the readers which is probably one of the more exciting parts of my morning.

So I've been thinking about how I should end off this book so since I was already thinking about it and someone suggested it to me, I've decided to do something that hopefully both the readers and I would enjoy and open up a Q&A.

Rules? Uhm...don't really know what kind of rules should really go for asking questions. It's pretty much what you do in school. So...no messing around in the chat?

Alright, how about this:

✱There are no real limits to how many questions you can give and are allowed to be as random and curious as possible (though please don't take advantage of this and just spam...who am I kidding, you're probably doing it right now)

✱Questions that are similar in nature to each other (or pretty much the same question) will be combined into one. For example: 'Who is your favourite guy from the six in the story?' and 'List your favourite guys from the group?' Since technically both those questions will have the same response, I'll combine them both. This is just to spare me some time and spare the readers from reading the same answer for, pretty much the same question. Hopefully that's productive.

✱You can ask me any question about: myself, the characters, the story. Anything really would be fun to the answer so feel free.

✱I sadly won't answer anything too personal about my private life, so I'll sadly have to ignore those kind of questions, but everything else is allowed.

✱If I miss out your question I would like to apologise in advance and you're allowed to inform me so I can add it in.

✱You can send me the questions any way you want, whether it's comments or messages I don't mind. I'm happy to satisfy curiosity.

I think that's all the rules I managed to make up. Hopefully they're to everybody's liking and are comfortable. So I'll post the answers in another chapter around Friday so there's plenty of time to get your response from me.

Until then, I'll entertain myself with a shoe and prepare some replies.

Finally, thank you guys a bunch, I honestly can't be happier at this moment and I'm so happy you've supported me up to now.

See ya!

P.S: Did you enjoy the story?

Well a wonderful reader of mine ( AlexandraLeshae ) went out of their way to create an 'Amino' based around Infatuation. I didn't think it was deserving of one but they had faith in me so feel free to join the community if you want more of these guys or any other story I'm making. I'll be there as well considering it's based around my writing. The link to the Amino is in my profile, thank you if you found this story entertaining. See you there or here!