7 | Wishes Granted

The ground seemed to blur below me as I felt a surge of adrenaline all over my body. The steady thump of my footsteps resonated in my ears, and I felt beads of sweat roll down my forehead. I was only hearing nothing but Louis, who then had his firm grip on my hand.

     I tried to look back, but he instantly stopped me. I heard more sounds. More screams were echoing in the arena. Everything was in chaos. I was afraid. I didn't know what else to do but run and never let go of my best friend's hand.

     All I was hearing were shouts of fear. They were running, crying, and their eyes searched around, desperately looking for safety, looking for their loved ones. Louis and I were slowly packing in among the vast crowd, and I was scared. My hands couldn't stop themselves from shaking, but his grip assured me of my safety.

     "Louis!" someone screamed from behind. Both of us looked back, and I got relieved to see the three of them safe. Zayn put his hand on my shoulder, all five of us frantically searching our way out.

    I closed my eyes. The noises were too loud, and I couldn't take it. I began to panic.

     "Harry, look at me," Louis hollered. "We're getting out of here, together, the five of us, alright? Follow me. Don't let go."

     But before I had the chance to answer, a sudden upsurge of screams filled the place. They were screams of panic and pain.

     "Help me!"

     "Daddy, where are you?"

     "Liam!" I heard Zayn call out, and his hands left my shoulder.

     "Zayn! Where are you?"

     Then I heard it. I was listening to that daunting sound. No, there were sounds. They're augmenting. They're everywhere. Hollers of fear were the only answers to those moans of mindless hunger. I could hear them. They were so close.

     "Ah!" My eyes turned to see the girl in front of me fall to the ground, and she was...

     Something was on top of her. I froze as I saw something I didn't expect to witness. She was struggling to get up, desperately fighting for her life. But the thing completely tore off her limbs, her flesh seeping out thick blood to the floor.

     "Harry!"

     "Louis!"

     I couldn't feel Louis' hand anymore.

     "Louis!"

     I jolted up from my bed, and my eyes suddenly opened wide with fear. My mind only had those terrifying visions after our performance that night in the past few months. It was the same feeling I had before, but this time, my dream was unfolding itself, which was a good thing. Slowly, I could remember everything that had happened. Everything just needed time, in my opinion. I just needed more time, and thankfully, the events that occurred that night had gradually become familiar to me.