Chapter Twenty

*Blake*

 "We found and arrested Killer and Demon for kidnapping, assault and possession," Hanks said. "He's not going to be seeing the light of day for a very long time."

  "The girls?" Sala asked from his spot leaning in my desk.

 "Won't have to do a thing," Hank said. "I'm personally making sure they disappear for good this time, maybe put them in front of a firing squad."

 "I want in on this if you do," Sala smirked. "What about you Bullet?"

 "Yeah sure," I mumbled not paying.

 "Boss you alright?" Colt asked, "You look a little distracted."

 "I'm fine," I sighed. "I don't care what happens to them as long as they stay away from Willow. Any luck with find Ashlyn Swan?"

 "No yet," Hank said. "We're doing everything we can to find her as soon as we can."

 "We got men looking for her here," Colt said. "Keep us posted on your search."

 "Will do," he nodded before exiting the office.

 "What's wrong with you?" Colt asked glaring down at me, "You been distracted since you got here this morning."

 "It's nothing," I sighed shifting though the papers in front of me. "I have a lot of paperwork to do before I have to meet up with Willow. Don't you have work to do?"

 "Whatever dude," Colt huffed slamming the office door when he left.

 "She has you tied in knots, doesn't she." Sala laughed. "Janet had me the same way when I first realized I loved her."

 "She's always had me tied in knots," I sighed. "I want to be more than just her best friend, I want to be more than that."

 "Then tell her, its Willow she's up to try anything."

 "I had planned on asking her to be my girl ten years ago before she went to LA," I said opening my desk and setting a jewelry box in front of him. "I had that specially made for her but when I got back from the job dad sent me on she had packed up her stuff and left without a word. She wouldn't even speak to me when I came to talk to her. How am I supposed to ask her now?"

 "Take a risk," Sala said. "You care for her so take a risk and show her you want to be more. The worst that could happen is her walking away from your friendship."

 "That's what I'm afraid of," I sighed. "I don't want to lose her again because of something I could have prevented."

 "Your an idiot," he laughed. "Either take the risk or watch her find someone else to be with. Could you watch that without killing someone?"

 "No," I huffed standing up. "I could use your help."

 "With what?"

 "There's this place that we'd go to get away from everything and after her comps," I smiled. "Its up by the lake behind a couple of willow trees. Could you take Colt and a few others and set up some kind of date that she would like cause honestly I have no idea what she likes anymore besides dancing."

 "I just ask one thing," he said and I nodded putting the jewelry box back in my desk. "Don't hurt her, she's strong but there are somethings she can't handle."

 "I would never hurt her," I grumbled walking past him. "I have to go meet her just shoot me a message when it s done and I owe you one man."

 "Not a problem," he laughed as I hurried out of the clubhouse to my truck.