Seventeen.

//above is a pic of everyone's favorite vampires///

Comment if you can see it

Also why he didn't look like that when he took Harry to get his stuff was because his special skill is he can glamour over his horns/fangs while other creatures can't, and defenetly not because I hadn't decided to make him one until now.. 😂

Also hermione even tho she's a vampire, she can't glamour over her horns.

Also are the colour combinations I picked nice? I know snape is super dark and edgy lol so I made his steriotypical vampire like.

Hermiones is pretty blue because she's a little more light and carefree.

///well onward to the story//

Harry had spent his remaining days with the dursleys putting them into their place.

He would never be coming back, as he would move to one of his many properties, but he wanted to leave them with emotional and physical damage.

Also Harry had noticed, as a demon he was far more angry. He was explosive if he went to far.

He would have to think of a way to control that.

Now it was time for him to go to the train.

He collected his stuff, got umber And mortem, and headed off.

He wouldn't have to worry about the muggles, he would teleport directly onto the train.

It was warded against apparition, but not his special line of travel.

He spread his wings to their full length, and dissapeared into a puff of purple and black smoke, right before the dursleys eyes.

The smoke was mostly for drama. He had thought about leaving a feather behind in the puff of smoke, but he really didn't want them to have that.

Harry appeared right into the train, into a large comfy couch. He changed the room as he came in, the supplied furniture were so uncomftorble.

As he was sitting, comftorbly reading a book on wand creation, someone came in.

This someone was defenetly not human.

With two pointy blue horns and blue and grey hair, not to mention the blue fangs poking out of her mouth.

This was the first non human encounter of his.

"Hello! Your Harry Potter right? I heard another creature was coming to hogwarts? But Harry Potter!! Oh this is so exiting!!"

"Well hello miss granger"

Harry had gleaned this from her memory. She had defenetly not even tried to set up wards.

Apparently she didn't think it was odd that he knew her name.

"Well I'm a vampire! A water one! I'm just starting to learn to control my powers!"

To demonstrate she held up her hand, and made a orb of swirling water appear.

"Well I'm a demon. And my elements are fire and darkness."

To demonstrate he made a perfect model tree appear on his hand, made out of fire, with a little black Raven flying around.

"Oooo that's impressive! Do you want to meet my familiar? She's just the sweetest!"

She held up a beautiful grey cat.
(It's a Norwegian forest cat, pic will be in next chapter)

"Ooo she's beautiful! What's her name?"

Harry and hermione became the best of friends. Her cat crookshanks got along well with umber and mortem.

Apparently hermione was a muggleborn, she and her parents were really surprised when she woke up with horns and blue hair- (no it's not dyed)

All of a sudden someone burst into their room.

Said person was blonde, with long hair past his shoulders. He had curving gold horns and golden dragon wings.

"Hello I'm Draco! It's nice to meet you! "

He then stretched out his hand to be shaken by Harry and then hermione, who both accepted.

Another creature to be friends with? Amazing.

They all settled down, Harry on one side and Draco and hermione on the other,

Dracos wings were smaller after all.

They started chatting away, and soon the topic of houses was brought up.

"So what house do you think your going to be in?"

Hermione asked.

Harry having read up on this, decided to awnser.

"Well I'll most likely go to slytherin, but ravenclaw would be nice too"

"Yeah I think I'll go ravenclaw. I do love to read after all. What about you, Draco?"

Hermione chipped in.

"Well of course my father assumes I'll go to slytherin, but I don't really know if it would be a good fit for me. Of course I'll try to get the hat to put me in anyways."

"Yeah I don't really mind which house, just not gryffindor. I know my parents were in there, and everyone expects me to go there, I probably won't. And what did you say about a hat?"

"Oh yeah! My father told me how you got sorted was by putting on a hat. We're not supposed to know really, but father wanted me prepared."

The train stopped, and people in the hallways started to get off.

"Well we should probably get off."
Said hermione.

They all grabbed their stuff, and the people who had found their familiars got theirs, and they got off