Chapter 30- This Been The Best Eighteenth Birthday

When Luke comes to my house, I hug him and say, "happy birthday Luke", kissing him on the cheeks.

He blushes, at least Trina isn't here, so she wouldn't embarrass me.

I suggest, "let's order some pizza and watch some Netflix", he nods.

I order pizza and the delivery person arrives quickly because Brandon is the one delivering it.

He smiles, "see you at the pa-, at the park."

Luke is inside so I whisper, "you almost blow our cover", he shrugs and leaves with the money.

I close back the door, thank goodness that Luke is in the theater room.

I walk to the room and say, "pizza is here, let's dig in", and so we did.

Luke says, "I wonder what the guys are doing? They only call this morning to tell me happy birthday."

I shrug but smiling in my mind.

____

Justin's POV

We are currently decorating my living room and outside by the pool, Luke is going to be so surprised. My gift for him is my motorcycle, I have three so I can give him one.

Arlene says from the front door, "the cake is here."

We order a big rectangular cake.

I say, "put it in the kitchen just tell me when the thirty boxes of pizza arrive because that's the first trip."

It's a pizza party, I know Luke would love them.

I will send a guy to pick up Luke and Anne when it's time.

Jordan asks, "how are we going to get this disco ball all the way up there?" Pointing at the ceiling.

I call our family's repairman, he'll be here shortly.

I respond, "our repairman will do that, go and check on the chocolate fountain outside", he nods.

Jordan came here looking very angry this morning, he got pranked, I knew that because he didn't do anything to win a million dollars.

Anne has the video of him and I am going to show it tonight just have to get popcorn.

I shout, "Hi Carl! Come for a sec!"

Carlos comes from the kitchen.

He says, "what's up?"

I reply, "go to the grocery store and buy twenty microwave popcorn and hurry we still have to set up the DJ and you all still have to go get ready and Arlene would take a year just to do that."

He takes the money and leaves, I am putting up the sign, 'HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY LUKE'.

****

Anastasia's POV

5:00 pm

We are sitting in a taxi going to Justin's house, Luke had on a pair of joggers and a T-shirt to match. I had a blue short dress with silver heels and my hair in a bun.

I edited the video, so tonight Jordan would be famous.

Luke sighs, he looks bored, my gift is at Justin's house already.

We arrive at Justin's house and the taxi driver says, "happy birthday son, hope you enjoy it."

Luke mumbles something then we get out of the car.

I open the gate and walk to the front door with Luke behind me, I text Justin before we left.

Luke looks unhappy, I open the door and get in quickly before Luke.