27.0 Have fun dying, ya'll

Madison sat against the wall, waiting for all of her friends to be resurrected

Madison sat against the wall, waiting for all of her friends to be resurrected. It had been a while since they had all gone under, and Madi was starting to get nervous. She watched as Lydia slid down the wall to sit next to her. "Can we talk?" The strawberry blonde spoke, looking over at her.

"I don't know, can we?" Madison returned, looking down at her hands.

"Madi, look at me, please." Madison flamed up at her slowly. "I can't stand the thought of you hating me, and I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I need you." Madison almost melted at her words. She hated that Lydia did this to her. No matter how mad she was at Lydia, Madison could never hate her. She was falling in love with her.

"Lydia, I-"

"Madison, I don't want you to talk right now." Lydia shook her head, taking Madison's hand in hers. "I think that I need to explain everything, and I promise to tell you the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Madison nodded, leaning her head against the wall behind her. "So, I had gone to Aiden that day to tell him to fuck off, but he kissed me." Madison nodded. "I kissed him back, and I know I shouldn't have. I'm stupid, and you'll probably never forgive me, because I don't deserve that, but I just wanted you to know that I wanted to end it. I just really don't want you to hate me."

Madison sighed. "Lydia, no matter how much I want to, I could never hate you." Madi told her. "It's just that you really hurt me, and I don't know how long it will take me to get over that."

"I understand." Lydia smiled softly at her. "I think that I'm falling in-"

Lydia was cut off by Scott, Stiles, and Allison all coming out of the water, breathing heavily.

"I saw it!" Scott gasped, stepping out of the tub of water. "I know where it is!"

"Yeah, me too." Stiles nodded, getting out of the tub. "It was this huge tree, well not really a tree- more of stump. It was cut down, but it's still big; very big."

"It was right where I found the body." Scott added onto his best friend's thought.

"The night you were bit by Peter?" Madison asked Scott, handing him a towel. Scott nodded in response.

"I was in the car with my mother." Allison explained to them. "We almost hit someone."

"You almost hit me." Scott said to her.

"Well, that's awkward." Madison mumbled so that no one could hear her.

"We can find it." Scott said to Deaton, stepping forward.