Eighteen

Harry and his friends got out of the train, and headed over to a large man with a beard who was yelling.

The other children gawked at them, and when hagrid,(yet more mind reading) saw umber, his eyes lit up in joy. He appeared to love dragons.

Mortem had gotten very much heavier, she barely fit on his shoulder, and had taken to digging her claws into his clothes to hold on. It was annoying, but holes are easy to fix.

He got on a small boat and floated over to the other side.

They all went into a big room with a beautiful ceiling.

Everyone around him was gossiping about the sorting.

Harry had wrapped his wings protectively around his two friends. They were HIS and no one was hurting them.

Hermione all of a sudden perked up and looked behind her.

She had seen someone.

Behind her was indeed someone, admittedly a odd person allready just from one look.

It was a girl. She had long hair, slightly curly and down to her waist. It was green, but not just one shade. It was swirling. Beautiful.

She was wearing radish earings too.

Atop her head was two green ears and small deer antlers.

Hermione let out a low growl.

"Mate"

She said and grabbed Luna.

Harry saw only this, before being distracted by someone, a old man talking at the head of the room.

This man was untrustworthy, harry knew in a instant.

Also Harry saw a boy apprach him, red hair, freckles and mussed up robes.

"Hello Harry! Let's be friends!"

He reached out his hand for a handshake, and held it there, expecting Harry to accept.

Harry did not like this boy, and did not want to be his friend. That said Harry responded.

"I don't know who you are, but I don't want to be friends with you. Please leave now."

Harry turned away, not accepting the handshake.

The boy, who Harry knew was named Ron weasly, got very mad.

"No! You can't turn down my handshake! We're going to be best mates! And roommates and you can't ruin this by not accepting my handshake. And your friends with scum! You can do better!"

Now Harry was mad. He lifted his wings in a threatening manner, and people Around him could feel the swirl of angry magic.

"How dare you call my friends scum. They are far better than you will ever be. You will pay for what you just said. And I advise leaving."

Harry promptly turned around, to see hermione shyly holding hands with Luna.

He smiled, he couldn't wait to meet his mate.

Draco was bouncing around in exit excitement.

Harry heard his name called.

"Potter, Harry"

There were gasps around the giant room.

Harry walked up to the stool, and placed it on his head.

///yaaaass cliffhanger... And hermione met her mate... Cute lol.///

What do you think?

And the meeting with Ron? Did that go well?