Her

I walked in line with the two that had escorted me, none of us saying a word which made this situation even more awkward than it already was. Now... here I am,standing outside a mysterious door, waiting to be let in while a group of people is inside chatting amongst themselves. Why was I even going through with this?

I didn't think about this too much, I went on to thinking about when to go grocery shopping, pick up some papers etc etc. The phone in the back of my pocket ,which I had forgotten I had brought, was vibrating. I was reaching for it before the door abruptly opened and there stood a very lazily smiling Logan.

I'm going to be brutely honest, I was the slightest bit annoyed with this whole situation and to be fair, anybody would be. But at least I knew some of the people that were sitting right before me.  I recognized Emily's bright blonde hair sitting on the far right. I shot her a worried smile only to receive a not- so-convincing look of assurance.

"Aspen Knight. Age is..." the cold-eyed Asian started,filling the dead silent room with some life.

"18" I continue.

"I know."

Creep. 

"I know everything I need to know, except, where your family is." 

"Stop right there,are you guys stalking me? Why do you need to know where anything of mine is? Oh, are you worried I'll tell anybody about this guys sickness? Don't worry, I've watched enough K-dramas to know what happens next," I scoffed, " Do you actually think I would tell you guys anything? I don't even know half of you. Do you really have to go to this length. What? Do you think I'm some criminal?"

"None of your buisne-" I cut him off right then and there. 

"No, I think it is. Not only did you invade my privacy and personal life, you wasted your money. What a shame. "

"I told you we should have just asked her," an Asian girl said eyes rolled basically to the back of her head. 

I stood up with bright red cheeks, burning, without a word... leaving the room. 

It wasn't long before I felt a presence following not too far behind me. The figure walked into the same step rhythm, daring to go any slower. I turned my head to see a platinum blonde, almost blonde head of hair looking down at his shoes. It was kind of new face to see, it wasn't refreshing , try...confusing, no that's not it...dazed?

"Listen, I know it's a lot, and Robin will go to any lengths. But this girl," he sighs," He has this feeling...We have this feeling, you can help us. Maybe you have nothing to do with her, but just do us a favour and at least pretend you do. For him." 

"Why would I do that?" 

"I'm begging you," eyes pleading, making me creating more questions. Who was this girl? Why was I associated with her? "Can I meet her?" 

"That's what we want to know."

"What does she look like?" he was hesitant but pulled out his phone, showing me a group picture.

The setting was gorgeous. Everyone was happy, smiles bright and island like sand under their feet. The clear blue waters had been a home to many sail boats, leaving me with a question of, what happened?  A random finger entered my vision of the picture. 

"That one." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE. I had writers block for a bit and school got me wrapped around it's finger. It's finally up and it's short...I know... but I am 100% posting another one tomorrow to make up for it. I thank everyone who keeps on reading and hope you like it so far. Opinions so far? 

Did you see the reference tho? 

Any questions? Ask here !

I luv you guys <3

-Suis-

*Gif of Benjamin Jarvis playing Asher Dane*