Chapter 5 : The Great Wall Called Troy and the Adorable Pouting Angel

AN: OMG! Thank you so much guys! This story last time I updated was #586 and now it's on #551! Thank you thank you soooooo much! This means so much to me. Hope you'll continue supporting this story...

Love you all!...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After bidding a hard good bye to Blake, I walked myself our the dorms towards the University. It was just a few minutes and I'm already missing him. He said his classes starts at one in the afternoon so he's still be staying at our dorm in a while. 

Last night I have thought about how to confess to him about who I really am but I managed to plan that I will make him fall in love with me first then confess to him being a werewolf and him being my mate.

That's the best I could think of as for this moment.

After ten minutes of walking, I arrived at school with five minutes to spare before the bell rings. I walked from hall to hall to find my way to my Advance Accounting class. But I managed to slam myself in a hard wall after I turned on a corner. 

Dang my clumsiness. 

I am a freaking werewolf for freak's sake. I didn't even felt the dead end. 

But it was not a dad end. Why do I know that? It's because the supposed wall that I slammed myself into has grabbed my waist to stop me from falling. That's the proof everyone. So I conclude that the wall was actually a human.

As I composed myself, I looked up to the wa--human, umm, person who caught me.

I looked up and up and up.

He's so freaking tall, maybe six feet four inches tall. He is so buff that his biceps are bulging in his selves. He has blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Typical American boy look, if you ask me. He is also drool-worthy gorgeous.

Not as gorgeous as Blake though.

God, I miss him.

I miss his smile, his voice, his face, everything.

But back to the current situation. The guy in front of me is staring.

"Sorry about that. I didn't see you. You suddenly popped out a the corner. Good thing I managed to catch you before you fall. I'm Troy by the way. Troy Schuster. Nice to meet you." he introduced himself.

The great wall called himself Troy. And his accent is not English. So I asked him. ' Are you American?"

"Yeah. You too?" he replied. Smiling while at it.

"Yeah. Good to meet a fellow American in this school. What are you taking?"

He was thinking for a bit then said. "I'm taking arts. Mainly painting. I didn't catch your name yet."

"Oh, sorry. My name is Emily Shaw. And nice to meet you too Troy." 

I extended my hand for him to shake and without hesitation, he shook it. At the contact of his skin against mine. I felt strange. I was not like finding your mate felling, but a little bit odd.

Why do I get this feeling about him. He's human, isn't he?

I snapped out form my strange thoughts when the bell rang. I looked at my schedule again to the room number. I still haven't found my room yet and it's already time. I looked up to Troy. I was about to plead him for help in finding my room but he got me first to it. 

"Can't find you class room?" He asked while taking my schedule from my hands. "i know where this is. Come, I'll walk you to it." he added.

"Don't you have class of you own?" I asked him.Curious on why he was so helpful of me.

"Nope. I just finished mine and my next class doesn't start till three in the afternoon." he replied.

After Troy walked me to my room, he bid me good bye hoping to see me soon. I hoped the same. He's a strange guy for being a human. He doesn't feel like one at all.

 My classes ended at exactly four. I thank the heavens that I managed to fond my second classroom  with no problems. I haven't made anymore friends yet, except for Troy. But I can't still say that we are friends. He didn't say so too.

With nothing to do at the University anymore. I decided to go back to the dorms and continue organizing my things in my still messy room, but before that, I went to the nearby coffee shop to get myself a take-out latte to drink.

As I climbed up to my floor, I didn't meet Marissa. I was hoping to at least chat with her, ask her some questions and all.

I arrived at my door and unlocked it with my key. Wanting to relax my feet, I immediately went to the living room to stretch them out but the scene before me made me almost drop the cup of latte I was holding.

Blake was there at the couch.

He was sleeping so peacefully. 

It was a sight to behold. My mate looks like an angel. He looks so innocent, like he doesn't have care in the world. He looks so vulnerable.

He was just sprawled out on the couch. His other feet dangling off and his right arm under his head.

Wanting to have a closer look at him, I tip toed towards him silently in order not to wake him up. When I was standing in front of him, near enough to touch him, I crouched. 

He looks so serene.

His lips are cutely pouting and he has a tray hair that fell on his forehead. I want to remove it. And I did. I inched myself closer to him, reaching my left hand towards his forehead.

My hand was about a few inches away but I stopped for I have forgotten the cup I was holding in my right hand and it slipped. Falling to the floor and making a loud noise to our silent dorm.

I was frozen in place.

Fearing myself being caught by Blake I looked at him. He was still sleeping. So I exhaled the breath I didn't notice I was holding. After a few seconds of calming myself, I stood up. Forgotten about the spilled coffee on the floor, I stepped on it.

And I slipped.

I clumsily slipped face down on the floor.

Making a much more louder noise making even the neighbouring rooms hear, I panicked. I looked up at the sleeping Blake on the couch hoping he didn't hear me.

And of course he would. That was a lot of noise. 

He stirred and his eyes suddenly fluttered open until it landed on me still sprawled on the floor.

I blushed. Crap. This is not good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Yay! End of chapter 5! Thank you all for your support in my  story. Please give me some of your reactions or suggestions you want me to add or change in my story. I'll gladly accept anything even critiques. Stay tuned everyone! Love you all!

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!..♥

~Scyrenne