Chapter 75

Princess Alexandria

____

I pouted when i saw them looking at me, their eyes were like asking me on what the fuck am i doing, wala naman akong ginawang masama, im following what's on the plan! Ang sasama ng tingin saakin eh!

From what we did, everyone is mad. a bomb exploded kaya napatilapon kaming lahat, luckily it wasnt that hard. 

"Welcome to my Kingdom," a devil voice filled our ears

Ay we? Hindi pa rin sya patay? Astig naman pala! The King is still alive! Hindi naman nakakagulat, i just knew Eliza is.

"See? Hindi pa naman sya patay!" Tinuro ko yung hari, natawa pa ako. 

And that would be my last laugh, the war has begun. I closed my eyes for a while, whispering the things that made me happy, i dont know if this war will be the death of me, no one knows. I jut want to end this so that their plans and what have been planned will stop and let the earth and our world live at peace.

I am tired to be honest, since i was a kid as a princess eto na ang future ko, like what i mentioned before i am really scared, i don't know what could happen after this, as i opened my eyes i made a deal i will fight. Kahit nakakapagod. 

May plano rin sila just like us, i surveyed everyone first before making a move, my people are there fighting. Everyone is doing their best to kill the enemies. 

I started fighting too, im saving my energy as much as possible, i tired to stab each one and make sure that one stab can kill. 

"Alexandria, at the back!" Zia shouted 

I turned around and kick him in the face quickly, made a damaged in his eyes, causing him to cry with blood. 

The sea from a far is getting wilder, the waves are getting higher and higher, there's a cyclone at the middle with a tornado at the middle. 

Air mixed with it, i raised my right hand to get some air with my hand, followed by my left hand as i get water from the sea. I combined it all together making, the clouds are heavy and heaven is mad. Thunderstorms are too loud and lightnings are too bright from the eyes.

Sam made a shield that our people be safe from what i am about to do. They're still continue fighting. When i am satisfied from i am doing, i exploded it in the air, scattering around so that anyone can see it will be blind and will never see forever. 

"That helped everyone a lot." Yanna huffed as she went to me while kicking, she even laughed a bit.

"Do not forget to kill the Empress!?" the King shouted that made the ground shakes

We stopped when we noticed that, from where Sam's standing it's shaking a lot forming a whole! It was a trap!