Our Dancing Days

Jamal was confused. He didn't know he had a daughter.

The next day cookie was aruging with lucious in his office about the whole Olivia thing. Lucious wasn't feeling well, he was trying to calm cookie down at the same time.
But cookie wasn't listening. Her back was turned when she heard lucious fall to the floor.

Lucious was rush to the hospital. Armani had just pulled up and saw anika and cookie. Then she saw anika getting into the ambulance with lucious, cookie was mad.
Cookie saw armani and said "studio now."
Armani nodded and her and cookie went to the studio.
She went into the booth and poured her heart out.

(Song by keyshia Cole)

The following day Hakeem and Camilla went out to dinner. Hakeem made the mistake of calling her bae and giving her a necklace. Camilla didn't want it so she threw it back at Hakeem.
Cookie went to go visit lucious in the hospital that day after armani studio session. When she got there, Cookie tries to get into Lucious’s room but a burly looking hospital employee refuses. Cookie stands woefully on the outside of her ex-husband’s hospital room, her hand pressed against the glass. She just hope lucious was OK.

Armani was sitting with Jamal at empire and said *I'll help you, I'm here for you."
Jamal said "thanks armani, so when are you going to tell my brother?"
Armani said *I'll tell him when he actually grows up."
Jamal said "yea I don't see that happening."
Armani said "I believe you.*

The next day Jamal wanted armani to go with to the, rehearsal for the showcase.At the rehearsal for the showcase, Jamal and Hakeem can’t stop arguing. Cookie launches into a passionate speech about how they are being ingrates and how their father clawed his way out of the ghetto and that they need to come together for so he can make the IPO happen for them. Lucious strolls up, of course, and tells the boys to listen to their mother.

The next day armani was walking into empire and ran into Becky.
Armani said "hey Becky how's its going?"
Becky said *everything is going good, how's the music coming along?"
Armani said "the music is going really well."
They walked to elevator and Becky press the button.
Becky said "is there something going on between you and Hakeem?"
Armani said "oh no, me and hakeem are just friends."
She didn't know Becky that well, but she didn't want to tell Becky the whole story.
For some reason, the elevator was stuck on the 17th floor. Becky called malcom over to help them.

When the elevator opens they saw Lola.
Lola said "I can't find my mommy."
Becky said *someone should tell lucious."
Malcom went and told lucious.
Armani said "don't worry sweetie, they will find your mommy."
Becky and armani had bought Lola over to Becky desk and sat with her.
Lola started coloring.

That night of the showcase Jamal and Hakeem was going to perform. Elle was suppose to perform but something happen and she couldn't go out in public.
Cookie had another idea. She wanted armani to perform.
Armani wasn't prepared but she knew she had to do this for empire.
She got on stage.

She was performing "should of let you go

She was performing "should of let you go."
Hakeem was smiling. Camilla noticed and didn't like it.
Once the song was over, everyone stood up and clapped.
Armani smiled and bowed to the crowed.
Lucious was going to make the speech but he couldn't, so he ask cookie to make the speech for him.

That night at lucious mansion. He wanted to tell his family something. He also wanted armani to be there as well.
He told the family he has ALS. Everyone reacted differently. Armani looked over and saw Hakeem was upset.
She just took his hand. She felt him squeeze back.