26. Kiss and Twist

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who have that serene heart to apologize for their mistake it's really a big deal.

Zoya's pov :

Ya Allah you saved Ahad from my dad, but how are you gonna save him from her.

My sister........ Zara and a gang of my cousins.

Wait someone is standing behind them.......

Who was that?
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my my lady Jacky Chan.......Rehi.

You are going to die Ahad..... No escape.

"Ahem ahem... So you are our declared official jiju? " both Rehi and Zara asked him completely ignoring my presence.

He looked at me and I shrugged, then he reluctantly replied " Yes, I guess. "

They gave him a million dollar smile, dragged him to the nearby couch and started with their ranting.

Actually I should not say like that because my wedding is the first in our family and they were really exited about their jiju but what to do..... Man proposes , God disposes. It's been a long wait for them to meet their jiju.

I think they got their time with their him and I must leave him for themselves for a while.

I went to kitchen and hugged my mom from behind, a lovey dovey hug.

"So... Finally my daughter is happy." I just smiled for that and told her everything from the day of our marriage. BUT NOT EVERYTHING....

"Don't tell me you didn't cook anything Zoya. "

"I did today mummy. " I smiled sheepishly.

"What? You cooked for him only today .... Unbelievable what will your mother in law think about me? "

"Relax mummy, I haven't seen her yet she is in her sister's place for an emergency but I'll get to see her soon... And I'll tell you something your daughter made a delicious sambar and potato fry in a matter of 40 minutes when he was bathing. " I raised my collar.

" I have to ask him about that, and Zoya praising our own self is a bad habit, don't do that. " She warned me.

"I know mummy, I just... OK sorry."I apologized.

I heard a beautiful sound, it was pleasing and relaxing to my ears with that my gaze went to my husband through the kitchen window.

There he was, laughing like hell. He looked adorable, his laugh was so much fascinating to me.

Thanks to my girls, I haven't seen him laugh so hard from the day I met him and this really suits him a lot.

I just wanna see him happy like this forever and ever. Then I noticed something one of my cousin Shifa was sitting next yo him..... in a way very close with him.

I didn't like that.

"Something is burning... " said my mom hiding her laugh.

You too Brutus.

And with a grunt I left the kitchen straight to him.

"I would have proposed you, if you haven't married akka jiju." Said Shifa.

You little school girl you wanna propose him rather concentrating on your board exams.

But what he told her took my patients away "I wish I could do that."

I gave her a death glare , with that note she stood up and came next to Zara.

"Ok ok, enough for now.... Jiju you must be tired, you please go and rest in Akka's room. " told Zara, my sister know me well.