Chapter 38

Allie's POV :)

*week later*

I can't do it anymore.

I can't.

Everything is dark now. I can't think straight anymore. All I feel is pain now...all over me.

Cutting doesn't work anymore. I've made so many cuts now that I have no spots left on my arms. I started to cut on my stomach...but it still didn't help.

I'm tired of acting like nothing is wrong.

My thoughts are eating me alive, consuming me.

I can't play it off anymore.

I've been thinking for a while now, what if I wasn't around anymore? I would make everyone's lives a whole lot better. Niall wouldn't have to see me everyday anymore. I wouldn't have to deal with Jonah anymore. Rose wouldn't have to worry about me anymore...no one would.

Maybe it's better if I just disappear?

No more pain for me.

I could be happy again because I am definitely not happy with the person I am right now...

Jonah's not here right now which surprises me. But, it will make what I'm about to do a whole lot easier. I sit down on the bed and write notes to the people I love the most-Niall, Rose, my parents and the boys'. I put them in individual envelopes and label them. I take one last look at the room and a tear falls down my cheek. I'm going to miss this. I really am.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I pull out the razor and sit up against a wall.

Am I really going to do this? Yes. I have to. It's for the best...

I look up at the ceiling and move the blade so that it is now hovering over my wrist.

"I love you Niall," I whisper as more tears escape my eyes. I slowly press the blade down into my wrist and I fell a sharp pain. I wince my eyes in pain and I slowly press harder. I lift the blade up and the blood starts to pour out of my arm. I cut my other wrist too the same way and then throw the blade on the ground. The blood is now all over my clothes now. I close my eyes and slowly feel myself start to drift off.

Goodbye world...

Harry's POV :)

I'm fed up with Niall's shit. I'm tired of him acting like he doesn't love Allie anymore. He knows he fucking does. He cannot just forget about her like that. Anyways none of us like his new girlfriend Vanessa. She's a bitch.

All of us know that he needs Allie back. He loves her and he needs her.

I want the old Niall back.

I hop into the car and pull out of the driveway. I'm fucking getting Allie back. I don't give a shit if Jonah is there. She's coming back with me.

I step on the gas and start speeding through the streets. I'm there in like 15 minutes. I don't see a car in the driveway which means I won't have to deal with that fucking prick today. I knock on the door. No answer.

"Allie, it's me Harry. Please open up," I say.

I knock a couple more times. Still no response. I've been standing out here for 5 minutes now...

I'm gonna get in there no matter what.

I kick the door one good time and it opens up. I walk around looking for Allie.

"Allie?" I say while walking down the hallway to what looks like the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom and there is no sign of Allie.

I walk past the bed and see letters on the bed. "To Niall" one of them read. I open up the letter and start to read it:

Niall,

If you are reading this, I'm probably long gone by now. But, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for...everything. I'm sorry that I broke your heart. I'm sorry that I left you. But I left you because I was trying to keep you safe. He was going to kill you...and I couldn't let that happen. You mean the world to me Niall and I wasn't going to let Jonah lay a finger on you. I love you so much that it hurts. I really do...I know that you may hate me...and I get that. I deserve it.
The past couple of months have been a living hell. Jonah has beaten me to the point I don't talk anymore. I don't have the energy to talk anymore. Niall he's done everything imaginable to me...and I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sorry but I can't live like this anymore. I'm tired of acting like nothing is wrong, because there is. I don't have you in my life anymore...
It looks like you've moved on and I'm...happy for you. I feel a constant pain in my chest because you aren't mine anymore. I've tried to be strong and have hope that you will come back for me. But, I don't have hope anymore. I gave up a long time ago.

So this is goodbye. I'm sorry it had to be this way. Have a nice life with Vanessa and take care of Rose for me.

I love you,

Allie.

"NO! NO! NO!" I shout. I run into the bathroom and find Allie on the ground in a pile of her own blood. "NO! NO! NO! ALLIE!" I shout. "YOU ARE NOT DYING ON ME!" I pull out my phone and call 911. "I need an ambulance quick!" I shout into the phone. "She's dying."

Niall's POV :)

I'm laying on my bed with Vanessa straddling me. She leans down and presses her lips to mine. It's a foreign feeling even though we have kissed multiple times now. But she's not Allie that's the thing...

The kiss becomes heated as Vanessa closes the space between us.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say trying to catch my breath from the last kiss.

"Niall come to the hospital now. It's Allie," Harry says shakily on the phone.

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask.

"Just FUCKING come here Niall!" he shouts and then hangs up the phone.

I get up out of the bed and slip on a shirt and sweatpants.

"What's wrong babe?" Vanessa asks as she pouts at me.

"Get some clothes on," I say. "We've gotta go to the hospital right now."

"For who?" she asks.

"For Allie," I say shakily before taking a deep breath.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy :) Thanks for reading. Leave a comment at the bottom & vote if you like it :) follow me on twitter @amor_narry if ya wanna :)