Chp 8: I Have To Do What's Best..

1 Month Later

Taraji POV

I woke up this morning depressed and nervous. I Mean Let's just take a nice glimpse of how my life has been so far: My boyfriend that I've known for years doesn't remember me at all, I'm pregnant by him and he doesn't believe me, and I have to keep reminding him who I am and he only remembers for a day...just perfect. I'm now a month pregnant and of course nothing's changed. Terrence still doesn't remember me at all. He still has to be reminded of me. I sighed as I got dressed for work. I drove there and when I got out of the car I saw Terrence standing outside on his phone. I sighed and walked past him. I wanted to say something but I knew it wouldn't even matter the next day. He looked up at me and smiled. He couldn't tell I was pregnant..I wasn't showing much. I shrugged to him and kept going. He grabbed my arm and I let out a sigh. "Hey...uh...You're cookie right?" he asked me. "In the show...yeah.." I said to him. "I'm lucious...I'm looking foward to working with you.." he said smiling as he shook my hand. I nodded and walked off. This is so hard..

Later while we were filming I would try so hard to be the best cookie lyon I could, but I would get tired at times because of my pregnancy. This baby sure knows how to mess with your cravings. I was eating a snickers bar because I couldn't help myself. "Tj put that damn snickers bar down.." said jussie. "No...I need it. This baby is making me so hungry I can eat a horse.." I said to him. He smiled and Terrence started to approach me. "Jussie stop him...and explain to him our relationship I really feel like o need his temporary care today.." I told him and he sighed and stopped him as I got up and went to my dressing room.

After awhile Terrence knocked and I let him in. "Y-You're pregnant?" he asked me. "Yes I am thanks to you.." I said to him showing a sad smile. But I Mean it in a playful way. He chuckled and walked up to me while I was sitting on my chair. He kissed me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry is did this to you...I'm sorry I forgot...and I'm so sorry I'll forget tomorrow." he said to me. "I know you are...we all are.." I told him. "Maybe you can call the doctor.." he said to me. "For what? There's no use.." I said to him. "Maybe they can give me medication or something to help me remember.." he said. "No Terrence...there is no medication to help you with this as much as I wish that there was. The doctor said that there is absolutely no cure for this..there's nothing we can do to help...you're stuck like this and we must forever help you to remember us everyday.." I said sighing and rubbing my stomach. He put his hand over mine and sighed. I didn't even want to look at him...I feel like thus is all my fault....why did I have to fall in love with him? Why did I have to become pregnant. Everything is going downhill and I feel that it'll only get worse. I feel like I'm losing it. "Terrence...stop.." i said to him and moving his hand away from mine. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Everything..." I said to him. "Look at this. Look at how difficult this is. Look at how stressful this is....look at how STUPID this is! Why did this have to happen to me and my child! Why!? I just wish I didn't have to try so hard.." I said shedding a tear. He hugged me and I stayed in his arms for about 10 seconds before pushing him off. "No Terrence...no...we can't do this...it may mean something today but I have to tell you that it does tomorrow.." I said to him. "So wait...baby what are you saying?" he asked me. "There's no point telling you. You'll just forget." I said to him irritated. He looked at me and I could see the effort in his eyes to remember me. "Just forget everything. Don't try to remember me anymore. I'm done!" I shouted at him. "Done!? What do you mean done?" he asked me. "I mean that I can't do this shit anymore. Terrence I love you...I always loved you...you always stood up for me and cared about me...always..But I can't do this anymore. It isn't good for me and it isn't good for our child..." I said to him shaking my head. "I just can't..." I continued as I cupped his face. "That's how you feel? You don't want to be around me because I'm different? I can't help what happened! You think that I don't feel like shit when I wake up and don't remember that you and my child exist?! You think I don't care?!" he shouted. I sighed and rubbed my face. "This is stressing ME out." I said to him he sat down and put his hands in his face. I walked up to him and he grabbed me by my waist and looked up at me. "Please baby...I'm trying.." he said to me. I sighed as a tear fell from my eye. "Terrence..I love you so much but...I can't do this anymore.." I said to him as I put my hands on his shoulder and didn't look at him. "Baby what do you mean you can't do this anymore? What can't you do anymore? Please...look at me baby.." he said to me. I sniffed and looked down at him. I tried to hard not to completely hurt him. What I'm about to say is about to hurt him more than it'll hurt me. "T-Terrence...i can't do this anymore...I have to do what's best for me and our child...I can't keep them around a man that doesn't know that they're his child. I can't have them knowing that they're father doesn't even remember them Every day...t-terrence...I have to move on...I have to leave...I can't be around here anymore...I have to go away..I have to raise my child without you...with someone else.." I said as my voice cracked and his eyes filled up with tears as he stared at me frozen. I moved out of his grip and I grabbed my jacket and left out. "Taraji! No what are you doing! Baby no!" he shouted running after me. I ran and the cast called after me. "Taraji where are you going?!" shouted Jussie. "I'M QUITTING AND I'M LEAVING! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE JUSS! I GOTTA DO WHAT'S BEST! THIS IS THE LAST THAT YOU'LL SEE OF ME!" I shouted running out. I got in my car and I drove to my house. I went inside and I started to pack my things from my new house. I was already in the process of moving in wince I just got the house so this will be much easier. When I was done I called the movers. "This...this is what I have to do..." I said as I rubbed my stomach. "I have to do what's best for us..." I said to my baby...

TBC...