26

(This sucks ass. Complete ass. I wrote this around 2, 3 AM after I finished my 7 paragraph essay plus all my algebra and history homework :) also after a long ass day at school AND after driving around the mall parking lot for 3-4 hours so excuse the lazy/ew writing! I was prettttty fucking tired when I wrote this)

Lynn

I grab Lana's hand and guide her to Ethan's rusty car that sat in our driveway.

"You ready for dinner with the Dolan's?," I ask as we arrive to the car.

She smiles and nods as I open up the car door, "yep! I hope we are having lasagna," she says.

I let out a giggle before shutting her door and going over to the other side. Before I could open up the passenger door, Ethan's hand was already on the handle.

"My lady," he whispers as he opens up the door for me. I chuckle and shake my head slightly before sliding into the seat.

"Thank you," I say back as Ethan slams my door shut and walks over to his side.

I fiddle with my skirt, moving it down and adjusting it on my thighs. I look down at my thighs and see a hickey on the inside of my left leg. My eyes widen and I look over at Ethan, who had just gotten into the car.

Ethan looks at me and smiles, "What?"

I move my leg a bit and point to the purplish spot on my leg. Ethan begins to laugh, "don't worry, no one will notice,"

"Notice what?" Lana asks from the backseat. I look back down at the hickey before pulling my skirt over it.

"Notice that your sister has a rip in her skirt," Ethan responds as he begins to start up the car.

Lana begins laughing, "Haha, Lynn has a rip in her skirt,"

I look behind at her and roll my eyes, "Put your seatbelt on,"

•••

"Oh my! Lynn? Is that you?" Mrs. Dolan exclaims as I step out of the car. She walks down the pathway to the long driveway, her arms wide open as she comes up to me. She wraps her arms around my torso letting out a heavy breathe.

"God," she says pulling away," you've gotten so big! Look at you! God, how gorgeous,"

I blush and nod, "Why, thank you,"

She holds my hand and squeezes it as Lana jumps out of the backseat, running over to Mrs. Dolan. She lets go of my hand and bends down to Lana, picking her up before standing up and pulling Lana to her side.

I looked over at Ethan who was standing with his hands in his pockets, staring at me with a slight smirk.

"Come on inside," he mouths, waving his hand towards the beautiful, humongous mansion-like house that stood in front of us.

My eyes wondered up the building taking in the beauty that it held. It had beautiful bricks going up the sides with a pretty shade of tan.

God, this is like a fucking billionaires house.

Ethan coughs a bit, drawing my attention back towards him. He nods his head, again, towards the house before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards it.