Best Wishes (Chptr. 9)

Y/N's POV
"Y/N. Are you alright?" Zane asked with a gaze of concern, "Wh-wha? Where am I?" I asked, confused, "Remember? We're going to the park. As you said." He elaborates, I kinda feel shocked, 'cause a few minutes ago I was in bed, sick, but now... How is this possible, there's no way I could've gone back in time. "What date it is today?" I asked "November 20, 2015." He replied, I woke up the next day...
"Crap, How? How did I ended up the day before I woke up in my bed?" My mind panicked "Why? Do you want to go back?" He asked "N-no need I just want to have some fun with you." I said nervously,

I watched Zane getting the hand of ice skating, but I was still distracted by what just happened...
"I told you I know how to... Are you ok Y/N? You look pale "I'm just cold." I chuckled nervously, he came closer and touched my forehead, "Y/N, you're burning up." He said looking more worried, he summoned his dragon and mounted on it with me on his back.

Le Time Skip

"Nya!!" He yelled out carrying me, "Zane? Wait, what happened to her?!" Nya exclaimed, "A fever you say. Let her lay down on your bed and bring some ice packs and medicines.", Zane did what he was told I was in his bed with an Ice pack on my head, he gave me the medicine, and sat down beside me, observing my symptoms.

"Hello Zane, may I speak with Y/N in private?" Sensei asked upon entering the room, Zane left leaving me and sensei, "Y/N, may I ask on what were you doing this day?" He asked, carefully explaining every single detail, he finally understood...