~Chapter 28~

*Edited*

>There's a tiny bit of a steamy part..😱 Beware....

>Enjoy
________________________

Tasha

We barely walk in when Rachel rushes to us asking C.J questions.

What was it like being handcuff?

Were you scared?

Did you shit yourself?

Who accused you?

Like oh my god, woman. Shut up.

"Rachel, slow down with the questions. Right now, I need to eat and rest." C.J says to Rachel. Who is blocking our way to get into the house?

"Okay, that's fine. I'll warm up some food for you two." She walks back in.

We walk in and went straight to the living room. I need to pick up my feet. C.J went and sat on the love seat. I sat on the couch, lifting my legs and setting them on the coffee table.

Rachel came in with a plate and a beer. Pass it to him.

"Thanks, I need this." Taking a big gulp of beer. Settling his beer on the end table on his side.

"No problem, bro." I chuckle at the way she said it. 'Bro.' Since I never heard her say bro, ever. But it was cute to hear.

She turns around to grab my plate of food.

"Glad to be home?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm. There's no way I wouldn't last for them in that room. Believe me, it was a bitch to be patient." I chuckle at his words.

"Yeah, well, I'm glad you're home and here with me," I said, smiling at him.

Rachel comes into the room with my plate of delicious food. My stomach makes loud noises as I smell the food.

"Thanks, Rachel."

"No problem, Tash. Now after when you're done eating C.J I need you to tell me all the details." Rachel asks him.

"Fine Rachel, but let your bro eat first and get relaxed. Alright." Now he's using the bro word. I smile at him when he said the word.

After talking on a different subject other than him, I'm in custody. She asked about a baby wish list. I just told you I've been looking around the city and found stuff I like. She just told me to write a baby wish list down before I'm due. So, I'm guessing she's going to surprise me.

Maybe a surprise baby shower.

My back was aching from sitting on a hard chair.

"Guys, I'm going to have a bath. If I don't see you, Rachel. Thanks for everything and I'll call you tomorrow." I got up, walk towards her and she got up too.

"Your welcome Tash. Have a good night." She hugged me.

I went upstairs to the bathroom. Turn the tap to fill the tub. Slowly taking off my clothes. God, I hate this damn cast on. Only at least three weeks to go. And I'm counting the days.

I miss my showers.

Turning the radio on to listen to some oldies.

Then slowly getting into the tub. Feeling the hot water against my skin. Laying back and making sure my arm that's in a cast is on the side.

The hot water soothing my aching back and the rest of my body. Closing my eyes and taking deep, slow breaths.

Feeling my baby kick. Putting my hand on the spot. Trying to poke it back and it does. Making me smile every time it responds. It's like the little game that we play. Sometimes the dad plays too.