chapter four

As Olivia was making her way through the halls to find Lydia, she saw what looked like a scared expression on Jackson's face.

"Jackson, you okay?" she asked approaching him

"I'm fine Olivia."

"Are you sure? You look kind of spooked."

"Trust me, it's nothing."

Olivia nodded, but as she was turning away, she saw what looked like blood on his fingers.

"Is that-is that blood?" Olivia's gaze still held the red liquid upon his hand.

"oh, I uh got a nose bleed. I'm fine though, I have to get to class."

Olivia shrugged and set off to find her sister again.

"Scott's coming over? tonight?" hearing her voice, Olivia turned to see Allison and Lydia talking.

"Ya, we're just studying together." Olivia laughed, then mumbled, "Here it comes."

"Just studying never ends in just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Someone eventually cops a feel."

"So what are you saying?"

"Oh, Alli" Olivia chuckled 

 "I'm just saying... make sure he covers up."

Olivia held in her laugh as she saw Allison's confused expression. "Allison, she means make sure Scott uses a condom."

"Snow White." Lydia laughed

 "Are you kidding after one date?" 

"According to Lydia, having sex is never too soon."

 "Don't be a total prude. Just give him a little taste."

"Only if you're comfortable with it though. Because is you're not ready, you're not ready." Olivia added

"I mean- how much is a little taste?"

"Oh god. You really like him don't you?" Olivia awed. Olivia could only dream about being in relationship where the guy would care for her equally. Little did she know, there was one certain boy that would do anything for her.

"Well, he's just... different."

 "When I first moved here, I had a plan. no boyfriends until collage. I just move to much, but then I met him, and... It was different. I- I don't know I can't explain it."

"That's adorable Ally." Olivia said, smiling at her best friend

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." 

Allison laughed, confused, "What?"

 "I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?"

"Right after school."

Their conversation was interrupted as the bell rung. Lydia and Allison wet off one way (Lydia telling Allison how she should seduce Scott), and Olivia going the other to find Stiles.

"Stiles!"

The boy with buzzcut hair, whipped around to see the girl of his dreams making her way over.

"Jesus- Hey Olivia!" he said trying to act cool

"So I have nothing to do tonight and barley any homework, so I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch the next Star Wars movie with me since I haven't seen it in a while. That is, if you're not busy and actually want to."

"Want to? I'd love to! I'm totally free! A-vail-a-ble!"

"Great! So Do you wanna just make your way to my house right now?"

"Um, yeah! That's great! I mean, that sounds great. I'll be there."

"Perfect." Olivia smiled then walked off to her ride home.

...

It's been three hours since Olivia talked to Stiles, and she was beyond mad.

She wouldn't blame they guy if he had called her to say that he 'couldn't come' or 'something came up' or 'I'm running late', but instead he ignored all of her phone calls and texts.

Stiles Stilinski had stood Olivia Martin up.

Of course this wasn't a date of any kind, but he still never showed up and didn't care to tell her about it.

So, Olivia found herself home alone, wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries instead of being curled up next to Stiles watching Star Wars.

Lydia had called her asking if she wanted to go get food with her and Jackson, however she declined so if Stiles did show up, she could tell him off. Plus, she wasn't really in the mood to go out.

Olivia jumped as her phone started ringing. Her hopes were brought up, praying that it was Stiles with a bomb ass excuse as to why he never showed up, only for them to go back down seeing Allison's name.

"Hey Alli."

"Hi, you okay?"

"Yep I'm perfect."

"So I just wanted to call and tell you that the most embarrassing thing happened tonight and I can't go to the mall with you tomorrow because I'm grounded."

"What happened?"

"So Scott was over and my aunt invited him for dinner, which was the most awkward thing I've ever sat through. But anyways, as he was leaving my aunt stopped him, thinking he took something in her bag when finally I interjected. I didn't know what else to do so I took what I stole and held it up in front of my aunt and dad."

"What was it?"

"A condom."

"Jesus Ally." Olivia laughed

"Ya, so as I said I'm grounded."

"That's too bad, we have to reschedule then."

"Totally."

Olivia turned her attention to the front door as she heard frantic knocking.

"I got to go, someone's at the door."

"Bye Olivia."

"Bye Allison."

Olivia hung up then, opened the door to see a distraught Stiles. Olivia rolled her eyes then shut the door, as she turned around, the knocking started again.

She opened the door again, "What Stiles?!"

"I'm sorry! Olivia, I am so sorry!"

"Stiles you could've at lest answered my texts or calls."

"I know and Olivia I am so incredibly sorry! Something happened and I completely forgot to call you back."

"Is everything okay?"

"it is now. Just please, please forgive me."

Olivia gave him a blank stare, until finally she gave him a toothless smile and opened the door wider, letting him in.

Stiles silently thanked the heavens as he walked inside.

"Lucky for you I haven't started the movie yet." Olivia said, causing Stiles to laugh. 

Just like last time, Olivia scooted close to Stiles making his breathe hitch momentarily, until his arm eventually went over her shoulder. 

The two had gotten sort of close over the past couple days and Stiles couldn't be happier. All his life he' hope just to be noticed by her, he was just always to nervous to actually approach her. And now, they were cuddled up on her couch watching his favorite movie.

It's only matter of time until Olivia catches feelings for him too.

...

Sorry If this was short, There wasn't many places I could fit Olivia in and I couldn't really think of any other original scenes.