{ 37 }

{ Rebecca }

"Thanks." I jumped out of the truck and he pulled away. I wasn't in LA anymore I was in Beverly Hills my phone was blowing up with texts and calls from Demi, Dianna, Dallas

I finally got fed up and texted Demi and dallas

B: FUCKING STOP!
Demi: not until you tell me where the hell you are! Getting in some ransoms guys truck
B: it wouldn't of matter if he raped me for killed me I have already been raped and if he killed me, hell I would of begged him to kill me so FUCK off.

I realized that Hayden From the fosters lives in Beverley Hills, so I started my long trek to his house.

"Hi!" I smiled as Hayden, "Becca! Hey girl what are you doing here?" I shrugged "it's hot and I walk 4 miles can I come in?" I asked causing him to laugh. "Totally come in." He smiled and I walked in. "Does Demi know your here?" Asked Hayden, "can we not say her name?" I rolled my eyes. "So I'm guessing that's no?" I laughed "you guessed right sir." I chuckled as we walked into his kitchen. "So, did you have a fight with your siblings?" He asked handing me water. "Mhm, Demi is going on tour and she asked if I wanted to go but I said no. I'm scared to tell her why I don't want to so I ran and hitchhiked all the way here." I said softly.

"Your seriously crazy you know that right?" He laughed a little. I know I'm crazy don't remind me "can I use your bathroom?" I asked. "Sure." I got down from the chair and went to the bathroom.

I let tears fall as the demons rolled in,

Fuck up
All you do is cause drama
Demi is going to put you on a plane and send you to Texas
Your worthless and that's all you'll ever be
No one loves you, and no one will

I shook my head and flushed the toilet even though I didn't use it and I wiped my tears and exited.

{ Demi }

Oh my fucking god, she just got in a truck and drove off in it. The paparazzi began swarming me and my heart raced, my stomach twisted I could feel the color drain from my face, I pushed the paparazzi out of my way as they screamed harsh things and I bolted to my car and drove out of the mall parking lot.

I pulled up to my house and ran inside, who do I call? What do i do oh my god I pulled it my phone and paced around. I called mom or Dallas or Madison but it's not like they could do to much because they are in Texas. I frantically dialed drakes number and explained the situation and he said he was on his way.

"Hey Demi, Its Hayden I have Rebecca at my house rn in Beverly Hills."

Oh thank god, it was like this giant weight was lifted off my shoulders. This was perfect I had to be in Beverly Hills for a charity concert. "I'm here!" Drake yelled running in my house. "How the hell-" I was stopped when his lips hit mine. "Hello gorgeous."

It fell into a deep passionate kiss, his hands wrapped around to the small of my back and my hands rested on his neck. "No-" I pulled away breathing heavy. I looked into his eyes, "Rebecca is in Beverly Hills and it's perfect because I have charity concert. Come on." I pulled him into my car before he could say anything.

{ Rebecca }

Me and Hayden laid on his couch when the door bell rang. "I'll get it." He softly smiles standing up and walking to the door. "Hi, yeah she's-" and that's all I could hear. Then I see her "what the fuck!" I yelled jumping up, my eyes met with my sisters. "Demi! I'm not going with you." I spat crossing my arms. "Yes you are, and you don't have a damn choice. Your 15 you are living under my house and my rules." Demi snapped grabbing my arm. "I can't believe you Hayden!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks as I fought Demi. "Demetria! Stop!" I yelled bloody murder. "It fucking hurts!" I sobbed as pain shot through my wrists. She let go and pushed me into the car.

"How incredibly stupid are you! You don't ever do that again! You never get into a fucking car with some random person! He could of raped you or killed you or god knows what! How do you think you would be able to function after being raped!" Demi yelled as tears fell from her eyes.

"I've already been raped it wouldn't of mattered!" I sobbed. "Yes you have! And so have I! But it was by your dad! This is a strange guy he could have loads of STDS or something! It still doesn't make it right that your dad raped you, but for god fucking sakes Rebecca faith Lovato I love you god damn it! I don't want you to be hurt anymore than you already do! You need to talk to me! Not bolt out of the mall and TRAVEL to another city! Now you live under my roof and you will freaking talk to me do you understand me! I don't care if it's for the slightest thing but a lovato does not run away from a problem!" Demi yelled gasping for air.

My heart honestly shattered, I caused so much pain for Demi she didn't deserve this. "I'm-im going to move to Texas." I choked out. Demi's face froze and she let go of me. "Get in the car, we have to go to my concert."

I opened the door and so did she, "who the hell- Mr. Razor!" I snapped. "God, this can't get any freaking worse." I mumbled. I wanted nothing more to be dead right now, I'm only causing misery the lovato/ de la Garza family is healthy, strong, and here I am a fucked up James. We arrived at a hotel "get out." Demi snapped. I was still sobbing but Demi wasn't, you could tell she wanted to. Mr. Razor got Demi's suit cases and she checked in. I slowly trailed behind Demi and Mr. Razor counting my steps.

"23,24,25,26,-" I was interrupted by a body running into me. I had called on my back "ow! Fuck!" I snapped grabbing my back in complete and utter pain. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I opened my eyes and there stood the prettiest guy I had ever seen in my life. Blue eyes, brown hair, tan, perfect teeth dear god. He held his hand out and I gladly took it and he helped me up.

--------------------------

Comment & vote