Chapter One: I found her

"Please, please, Dad.. I'm sor..." I pleaded          " Shut. Up." "But Da.." "SHUT UP!" 

It was getting out of hand now. He tugged at my hair. He slowly rubbed his fingers down my neck. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Everything will be ok." He said calmly. He lifted my shirt and unbuckled my bra. My heart was pounding and I couldn't breathe. He rubbed his hands up and down my side and then got to my pants. He pulled them down along with my underwear. Everything went dark after that.

Light shone in my window. My dad had left to go to work. I was alone. I looked at my clock, "8:00" it read. I sat up and thought what time school started. 8:15! I jumped out of bed, grabbed my black and white stripped shirt  and black skinny jeans and my nikes and through them on. I ran into the bathroom and did my essentials. I didn't have time for breakfast but I was starving. I just happened to look in the mirror one last time as I was pulling up my hair and I saw a red spot on my neck.. A HICKY!! Oh no. I let my hair back down to cover it up and got in my car and headed off to school.

I got to school and saw Cassie. We walked to home room. Btw Cassie is my best friend. We always talked and wrote letters while others were listening to the teacher and writing notes. It was actually really fun. She made everything fun really.

Homeroom and first period ended and we hugged and went to our related arts class. Nothing really happened the rest of that school day. I got home and my dad had not got home yet so I went in my bed room and texted Cassie. We talked forever! It was nice to talk to someone and not have to deal with my dad. Later that night I was getting tired and I had to end the conversation with Cassie. I said Bye and she said "Bye Jess❤️" (Jess is my name) That confused me but I didn't think about it much. I thought about her though. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought deeper. Do I like her? Then I had to know. I got my computer out and got on Google. "How do you know if your a lesbian?"
It pulled up a bunch of different suggestions and I was showing all the signs, for Cassie.