#95 Captive (part two)

He shook his head and walked towards her quickly, grabbing her arm and sinking his finger tips deep into her skin- he pulled her body to his, shaking her slightly. "god damnit whats wrong with you!?" he yelled loudly, spit flying on her face.

She proceeded to look away and not make eye contact- she gulped, scared of the consequence.

He laughed angrily then threw her fragile body into the wall. She cried out loudly in pain then slid down to the floor- crying. "p-please don't" She shook violently and sobbed quietly. "I-I cant take this anymore" she said again- tears streaming down her face.

"awe look at you, you cant take it? you are so god damn weak" He laughed, kicking her in the side with his rubber hard boot.

She cried out again, this time only louder- and it was almost possible to hear the sound of her rib cracking. "P-PLEASE!" she cried.

Thomas's jaw clenched, he peeked thru the little slot in the cupboard and he watched everything that happened- he was ready to jump out  at the guy, but he held himself back... he didn't know what he was getting himself into, and he hadn't seen her in so long he didn't really care that much but at the same time how couldn't he care?

He then shook his head, adjusted his shirt, and jumped out of the closet. "Hey get the hell off of her!" He yelled loudly, placing two hands on Matthews chest and shoving him back roughly.

Hailey whimpered quietly, she fell onto her stomach and crawled farther away from the seen, holding her side.

"who the hell are you?!" Matt screamed angrily.

"your bloody worst nightmare" He punched him to the ground hard then grabbed the collar of his shirt and kept him there. "you think you can hurt that girl over there?!" He yelled in his face, pointing at Hailey. "What in gods right mind makes you think that that will ever be okay?!" He pulled him up then slammed him against the wall. "She is the most beautiful, loving and gentle person i have ever met- and you hurt her! you see those bruises? those scars?! thats your fault!" Thomas gulped, pulling away slightly.

"she is terrified" he lowered his voice, his face becoming soft and concerned. "She is absoloutly terrified to walk out of this apartment in fear that you'll find her and hurt her again." He clenched his jaw hard.

Matthew suddenly kicked Thomas back into the kitchen counter, a pain shot up thru Thomas's spine and he yelled in pain "agh hell!" He yelled.

Matt grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him onto the ground, he proceeded to punch him multiple times- making his body weak and vulnerable. Blood dripped off of Thomas's face from his eyebrow, nose and lip- his eye was already beginning to bruise as well as his jaw line.

His vision became blury and his head weakly bounced from side to side. "H-Hailey.... run" He whispered.

Matt stood up, letting go and standing beside Thomas's body. "night buddy" He smirked, wipping the bood away from his own face.

"MATTHEW NO-"

The last thing Thomas saw was the bottom of a boot, then everything went black.

_________

part 3? final ending?