- 16 -

"My brother did his job, he should be around here somewhere." Melody greeted me after 5th period. Ah, our wonderful piece of evidence. I was slightly excited since not only could I stop the games but Timothy could earn his rights in jail for abuse. Who knows what else he did? "He should find you soon. I have to go practice my instrument though, so see you later Mazie!" She began to walk towards the music room.

I couldn't wait until we were released for holiday break. God, it was only weeks until then. I just loved how we still got gifts from our parents despite being ignored 9/10 times of the year. We're only acknowledged on our birthday and Christmas. Otherwise, we're just two joker cards in their game of cards. Useless. I waited patiently for a short boy who seemed flashy enough to make me want to throw up. As, Melody had mentioned to me before that her brother attempted to wear sparkly clothing to school once.

Soon he came from the horizon and stopped right in front of me.

"I got the recording. Here you go." Dallas passed the cd with the footage of Timothy destroying my beloved brother. I held it with caution. I would have to wait until the end of the day to give it to Elliana. Melody was gone so I couldn't give it to her to give away. "If anyone asks, you got it from Antonio. That bastard owed me money for taking some nice locker room footage."

"Of course, but this will stay in my backpack. Thanks for this, Dallas. You may not care either way but you're saving millions." He nodded as if he knew, but he really didn't. If was as cruel to turn a blind eye to his own sister's damage, he wouldn't know how he was saving so many people for the future.

"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm like a superhero~ Why don't you talk to your girlfriends about me? How amazing I am~?" Dallas grinned. He was trying to use me to get a girlfriend? It was hilarious. I laughed even.

"I don't know many girls here, but if you want I could get a boy interested in you." His face scrunched up. I guess they weren't his cup of tea.

"I wouldn't mind it but I mean, girls are so much better! They have... girl parts! Plus, I would be on top. With a guy, they might lure me on bottom." His face slightly flushed red but I mean, sex is a sensitive topic to some. Probably him especially since y'know freshman and their incapability to correctly realize if they're ready or not. Of course, I'd stick to a virgin then waste it on some stupid hookup. "Oh, I gotta go! School lives up to it's acronym. Seven cruel hours of our lives; and I have a test for math too." The boy got up before running down the hallway. I got up as well. We had a free period so I just liked to roam around the halls.

"Hey Mazie," A deep voice called out to me in the hallway. I turned my head to see who it was. It scared me who I saw. "That's you right? Caleb's little sister." His black locks and grey eyes weren't hard to differentiate from the rest. This piece of filth...Timothy.

"What do you want?" I hissed. He stepped towards me, resulting in me stepping back in return. I was in a bad position. I was heading towards a corner than a way to escape. He continued to walk to me before grabbing my wrists; making me drop all of my stuff on the ground.

"Didn't Dallas tell you I'm looking for a new female Ace? And you're not really participating as your brother. Aren't you jealous? I won't hurt you though, we'd have so much fun~" He continued walking and forced me against the wall. His face brushed against my cheek, his tongue poking at my ear. He was too close. Oh god, I think I was going to throw up. I kneed Timothy before kicking him off of me.

"You're absolutely sick! You fucked up my brother's eyes and now all you want is to get into my pants? You're disgusting. I won't be your stupid Ace in this stupid game!" I yelled at him. Timothy sat back up from falling, holding his head in pain. He gritted his teeth before standing back up, towering over me. "You should be ashamed!" I pushed him back away from the corner in case I had to escape.

"Fine. I was going to treat you nicely but I guess you want the same treatment as your good-for-nothing brother!" He growled. He pointed his finger at me. "Let's go!" I barely was able to see who was coming. His hand was put over my mouth and his other over my eyes. I could feel his breath on my ear. What was it with people and getting too close?

"Be quiet, and maybe you'll live."

Lucas.