19

GUYS I PUBLISHED A STORY! Help me get votes and reads please! I need you guys' help. It is a contest that is being held. Your votes helps me a lot!

QOTC
Do you think I'll be able to reach a decent amount of votes on "You're Not Alone"?
AOTC
Yes, if we all worked together. (Please help me. My brother actually just got a similar kind of laptop, but it broke. And I really want to give him another one but I can't afford it. And this was my chance to be able to get the laptop for him. All you have to do is vote on it. PLEASE!)

//

When Bead and Beau opened the door, Jackson and Jayden went into Xavier's car and Xavier was put next to me. He was out. His head was on my lap, and I played with his hair.

Beau, Brad, Xavier, and me were in one car, and Jackson, Jayden, and Zane are in another.

I don't know what Beau did to Xavier, but I am worried about him.

It not everyday you see someone gets knocked out the way Xavier was knocked out.

"We passed the school," I said.

"We're not going to school," Brad said.

"I can't ditch!" I panicked. What if there was a pop quiz? I'll have double the amount of homework! I could get a truant! Oh, my god! I can get a truant. Mom is gonna ground me for life.

"Don't worry about it, I got it covered," Beau says.

"Now, please take a deep breath, and let it go." Brad said.

"Did you just—"

"Shhh, you heard nothing." Brad puts his finger on Beau's lips, shushing him.

//

I AM SO SORRY ITS SHORT. I just wanted to let you know that I have published another story called "Your Not Alone" the story was originally written for a contest, and I need votes for it. I know you guys can help me get my story votes just like that. That's how amazing you guys are! Please help out. You don't have to read the actual story, all you gotta do is vote it. No one gonna know if you voted.