Chapter 173 - Its Lin

"Hey A," Sasha sat next to me, backstage at the show on Friday night, "so, you ready to tell anyone how you sprained your wrist?" She asked. I hadn't told anyone, I was really embarrassed, I mean, for obvious reasons.

"Okay, but Sasha, it's only because you're my favorite." I smiled, and she smiled as well, "Lin was teaching me how to drive, and I was really getting the hang of it, until there was a cat in the road, and I swerved off of the road, and accidentally like, floored it, then Lin leaned in front of me and turned us so we'd crash into a tree."

"You crashed your dads car?" She asked, laughing a little.

"I know, I feel awful." I sighed.

"Don't feel awful, it was an accident, I'm sure your dad understands." She smiled at me a little, "crap, I'm on," she quickly stood up and went over to the stage, for her cue.

I pulled my phone out and disappeared into the world of Internet people wanting to know how I sprained my wrist. I ended up stumbling upon an article, on one of those 'let's invade your privacy' websites.

Thursday morning, creator and star of Hamilton, Lin-Manuel Miranda, was seen driving out of NYC with his sixteen year old daughter, for no defined reason.

Later that day, the pair was seen entering the theater, and Abigail, Miranda's daughter, was seen wearing a brace on her wrist, implying she either broke or sprained her wrist.

Here's where the story gets interesting, fans of Hamilton who surrounded the stage doors, while the pair was entering and exiting, say Miranda had a remarkably strong grip on the girl, pulling her into the theater behind him. Some fans described his actions as almost abusive.

"I mean, I know he would never intentionally hurt her, but, I saw them and she seemed scared, and he was gripping her good wrist, harshly. She just seemed so scared." Says an fan who insisted on anonymity. "And it wasn't just the wrist, she had some minor bruises and a small cut on her forehead, she looked beat up."

According the the fan, Abigail seemed legitimately afraid of her adoptive father as they entered the building, and it brings us back around to her leaving the city, and coming back injured. It only begs the question,  did her father break her wrist?

That's where I stopped reading. I should probably just openly say I wrecked our car.

@Abi_Miranda - for everyone who wants to know, I sprained my wrist after crashing my fathers car into a tree.

@Abi_Miranda - it was an accident, he was teaching me to drive, and apparently, I shouldn't be allowed to do that.

@Abi_Miranda - No, Lin isn't hitting me, nor is he abusive in any form, I sprained my wrist, he was trying to protect me from that injury.

After doing that, I retreated into my dads dressing room where I proceeded to curl up on the bed, under a blanket I kept there, and then I quickly fell asleep.

Lin's POV

As the show ended, I made my way into my dressing room. I heard light, soft snoring, and smiled, my daughter was sound asleep, curled in a ball.

I looked at her happily, she smiled peacefully in her sleep. I grabbed my street clothes and changed on Rory's side of the room, just in case she woke up.

"Kiddo?" I gently shook her, after I had changed, "wake up."

"Good morning." She yawned, sitting up.