Chapter 13

Charlie's Pov.

8 day's have past since Ace left Valentina.

I heard Their talk in the hallway, when he told Valentina that he hate's her. 

After he left, i went to talk to her, but she slammed the door on my face.

I'm seriously worried about her, she is going insane without him.

We can't talk to her, she just does not respond. She looked herself up at his room, hugging his shirt and crying. It's the first time in my life i have seen her cry. We never saw her so broken, so alone. It's like she is dead. We all tried talking to her, but she does not answer. She talked only once when i entered the room begging her to talk to me. She started screaming, telling me to leave her alone.

She is in a total break down. She haven't eat anything, she does not even drink water. She paled even more if that is possible, she lost weight, she has bags under her eyes, her hair is messy. Overall she looks very sick.

She does not even bother to put her mask on. The only thing she does is lay down hugging his shirt and staying silent.

Sometimes we hear her agonising screams, since she is having pains. But she won't let us come in, or help her. She would scream for about 45 minutes then settle down.

Me and Sasha would sit behind the door all day, talking to her begging her to open up.

Sasha sleeps next to the door, she took it worse than me. Valentina is like a sister to her. They were best friend's  from the start. They would have girl's night out's, of course Valentina would not just leave her duties that easily, but Sasha made sure of that. They went to Vegas , and had a sleepover together. They would go shopping in Paris, Sasha loved shopping so Valentina went with her. They left for 2 days and went to Hawaii for the weekend.

They did a lot of stuff together, and both adored each other. So Sasha is taking this really bad. She cried beside her door begging her to open up, but no use.

I'm not taking it good too.

You see Valentina is like a sister to me, i love her with all my heart and it pains me to see her like this. We also had  done some pretty amazing  things together like once me Valentina and Sasha wen't to human club, got wasted then stole someones car, got caught by police. So they took us to the police department and kept us for 24 hours before the elders from the pack came after us. I remember another time me and Valentina prank called some weird people, then some old lady believed that it's the end of the world.  Once We did each others make up. We did so many things together.

Honestly i was very angry at Ace he is an asshole. She did everything she could to protect him, she sacrafised her own life for him, and he repays her with breaking her.

I was thinking about paying him a visit. Maybe if a told him what's happening we could figure something up? maybe we can help her?

But i know if i tell him the truth then she will never forgive me, but i don't care if this get's worse then i am telling him the truth.