Chapter 14

Ace's Pov.

10 days.

10 horrible day's without her.

I can't forgive myself for what i said to her, but it was right she deserved to hear it. All she ever did was push me away.

I can't live without her anymore, i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't do anything.I can't even focus on my alpha duties anymore.

All i ever did this time was think about her, get drunk or break something.

I felt this horrible pains couple of times, but they didn't last long. I'm worried if it has to do something with Valentina. I'm really worried about her, i tried contacting her, but there is no use.

I guess our mate bond is getting weaker.

The only thing keeping me sane, and reminding of her are the dreams. I  se this dreams about Valentina, i'm sure that girl is Valentina. Every time there is someone bullying her, calling her different, a freak, and she silently cries, only after every dream they seem to grow older, from kids to teenagers.

My wolf tried talking with her, but again no use, the bond is  getting weaker. 

He is not talking to me for the past couple of days, i didn't talk to my wolf for the past 7 days. I'm getting worried my wolf is getting weaker, and not even talking to me.

Something is wrong with her, but what?

I spend all of my time in bed, thinking about her and holding my tears back, breaking everything i see.

I looked horrible,i had dark circles under my eyes, my face was not shaved, my hair was messy, and i looked like a complete mess.

Valentina please be fine.

............. .............. ............... ............... .................

I was standing in a school cafeteria.

They were a lot of kids, running, studying, eating.

I scanned the area to find something important. Only to see the same group of kids who were bullying Valentina. Only know they were much older.

I walked closer to them to hear what they were talking about.

Do you think she came today? asked one of them

Well i don't know i hope not muttered the other one.

They all seemed to be talking about someone, like they were afraid of her.

Something flashed and i was already standing in a classroom.

I looked around to see Valentina.

Only  she was much older, she was about 15, but she didn't look like she always did, usually she would be wearing something shy, she would be alone in the corner, crying but this time she was much different.

All of the attention was on her, she was sitting at the end of the room, sitting alone.

Then again the place changed, this time we were at the parking lot.

The bully kids were talking when i heard someones footsteps.

I turned around to see Valentina.

Well...well...well who do we have here? the group pf losers? she smirked.

They didn't say anything.

I see you are standing at my spot she spat.

W..We are s...sorry  one of the muttered.

Sorry? well you should be, if i ever see one of you freaks here then you will have problems got it? she spat.

They all nodded.

Now leave or i'l vomit she commanded.

They quickly left, everyone expect from one girl, the girl who always called her a freak.

What do you wan't freak? she spat.

I...I wanted to say that Josh is mine, so don't steal him she muttered.

Your's ? she laughed why would he be your's? his not an object. And why would he like someone like you? you are a freak, ugly no one would ever like you she smirked.

Well i..i 

You what? she laughed..

I..I

That's what i thought loser.

then i woke up.