Four

Yoongi

"You knew that whore that I thought was my daughter was seeing this fucker?" Jihoon yelled at the man who previously mentioned that.

"Boss... I knew it was a female with him but I didn'tㅡ"
Interrupted by a gunshot in a matter of seconds his body fell to the floor.
"Fucking traitor..." Jihoon said through gritted teeth.

"You heartless fucker!" I hissed at him, my blood was boiling at everything I had just witnessed.

"Oh please, you're one to talk!" he turning his gun back at me.

"I kill people like you but I would never do that to my family... to my men..." I replied removing the safety off my gun. I nudged my head, signaling at the body of the woman who had just killed herself in front of her daughter.

Jungkook and Taehyung picked her up and covered her with their jackets.

"Don't touch her! She's my wife!" Jihoon yelled as two of his men attempted to run towards the boys. As soon as they moved; Namjoon and Hoseok blocked off the guys, pointing their machine guns at the cowards.

Hearing his hypocritical words made my blood boil even more but I only scoffed at his pathetic self.
"Wife? You are so fucking pathetic. That's why you'll never be worthy of your position. Where did you take her?"
I demanded resisting the urge to run after Ellen but I knew I had to stay in position.

"It's not your business! I'm not going to have a traitor living in my houseㅡ" he laughed.
"ㅡshe's going to get what every traitor deserves."

Without hesitation I shot at the man standing next to him in the headㅡ that was the beginning of another blood bath.

Gun shots echoed back and forth but all I could think about was saving Ellen.

We took cover behind the furniture while we continued to kill his useless men until the gunshots started to die down. I looked up and as expected Jihoon was already running out of the house with his men following.

"Coward..." I mumbled to myself, I ran outside and shot at the trucks' wheels but it only turned into useless shooting until I felt Namjoon grab my shoulder. I turned and glared at him but before I pulled away he nudged his head towards my men.
I counted instinctively as I did after every incident and made sure all of the guys were alive.
"He's gone, we need to get out of here..." he spoke quietly as we walked out.

"What do we do with her boss?" Taehyung asked as he and Jimin carried the womans' bloody body.

"She deserves a proper burial." I said before climbing into the passenger seat. He nodded and made his way to the second truck making sure the guards took care of the body.

"We need to find Ellenㅡ now." I said to Namjoon
He only nodded his head and we drove off.

Ellen

It had been a couple hours since I was brought to this place I was tied up and sitting on a bed in a small room.

"Well, well look who we have here the very own Ellen--daughter of the one and only Jihoon" said a man walking in and dragging a chair next to the bed "you know he just disowned you and left you here to make me some money"

"I'm not doing shit for you" I said turning my head.

"Oh yes you are" he said "who do you think you're talking to"

"Fuck you" I spat at him.

He kicked back the chair and held me down on the bed with his hand around my neck.