Sixteen: My Feelings

As soon as I went through the gates of the park, I took a deep breath and started walking toward the center. Whenever I felt stressed or anxious or nervous, I would always come here to a tree in the middle and it helped my calm down, so hopefully going to my spot would help me think over some things.
When I got to my tree, I saw a couple walking around together holding hands before they stopped by a playground and he pushed her on the swings. It brought a smile to my face as I watched them laugh and smile. I leaned against the tree behind me when my thoughts wandered to Eijirou. I stuffed my hands into my jacket pockets and closed my eyes.
'I wonder what he's up to today.'

"To be honest, I think he may have feelings for you."
Now that I think about it, Hakai may have a point. None of the other guys had ever done anything as he has for me. I mean, none of the other guys are as close to me as Eijirou is, but still.

I have to admit that I do find him attractive, really sweet and he does seem to care for me. That and his freaking ripped. He's one of the only people who have found my quirk to be cool. Most other people think it's weird or freaky, but he thought it was cool from day one. He chooses to sit with me instead of his other friends at lunch and based on what happened yesterday with the villains, he definitely went easy on me when we fought in the battle training.

To be honest, It's kind of embarrassing to think that my best friend "ships" us.

Maybe...maybe I do...like him...

"Taya?"

My eyes shot open and I jumped nearly out of my skin with a squeal. I open my eyes to see the guy I had been thinking about, but his figure fell as I did.
I didn't realize it, but when I freaked out, I had tripped over a root and fell backward. 
"Woah!" Eijirou said grabbing my wrist, but the force of my fall caused him to fall too.
Right on top of me...
He holds himself above home with a shocked look on his face.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded sheepishly. Since I just somewhat figured out my thoughts, him hovering over me was kinda awkward... No.. VERY awkward... Our eyes were locked in place. His eyes a beautiful red, and from this close I could really see his little scar. My heartbeat sped up tremendously as I just stared into his eyes. His scarlet orbs glittered down my face as if to take in all my features from up close before they landed on my lips and a soft smile grew on his face.
"When my parents told me I'd fall in love one day, I didn't think they'd mean literally." He says before gently sealing my lips with his in a tender kiss. My eyes widened at his gesture but soon fluttered closed and I slowly kissed back. My stomach felt like there were butterflies dancing around.
Eijirou pulls back with a smile on his face. He has a cute little blush growing up to his ears. I can only imagine what my face looks like.

Eijirou stands and helps me to my feet before his smile changes to a worried look.
"Taya are you okay? You're being really quiet...I didn't freak you out did I?" He asked. I shook my head and I smiled a bit.
"No, I'm just shocked..and happy," I explain. "I'm just glad I didn't have to tell you first."
Eijirou's smile returns and he pulls me into a hug which I gladly accepted. His heart was going almost the same speed mine was.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks.
I shake my head. "No, why not just walk around here for a bit?" I suggest.
"I'm fine with that." He lets me go and waits for me before he starts walking. I reach forward and link my index finger with his. Eijirou looks down at me with his cute smile and steals another kiss before we start walking together, leaving me flustered but ecstatic.

Maybe...do I like him..?

Absolutely.

The next morning, everything was really awkward. Everything that had happened at the park had set in and it was kinda embarrassing to think about. Before class had started, people kept looking at the two of us with weird looks because we were both staring at our desktops in silence. That is until Mineta walked into the class.

"Hey, guyths! You won't believe the picthure I took yethsterday!" He says waving his phone in the air. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. A few people went up to him to look at the picture in curiosity before groaning and walking away.
"Why am I not surprised. It's some random chick's butt." Kaminari says sitting back down.
"Classic Mineta." Eijirou comments.

"Wait a second.." Hakai says. "The picture is zoomed in. Mineta, who is that?" She asks. Mineta looks up at her with a weird grin before he zooms out. Hakai's face bursts into a grin and a laugh erupted from her mouth. She snatches the phone from Mineta and smirks.
"Oh my god! They kissed!!" She says. "And that's not just 'some random chick!'"

'Oh, shit..who is it...?'

"What are you talking about Odayaka?" Kaminari asks walking up to her. Hakai smirks and shows him the photo, causing the blond to smirk as well and turn his gaze to me and Eijirou.
'Don't tell me...'
"Way to go Buddy!" He says with two thumbs up.
"Oh Taya~ when I told you to confront your feelings, I didn't expect it to happen this quick!~" Hakai asks with a wicked grin.

"What are you two talking about?" Eijirou asks. Hakai chuckles and turns the phone toward the rest of the class. The picture makes my face turn bright red.

Somehow Mineta had managed to get a picture of Eijirou and I holding fingers and kissing.
"How did you..?!" Eijirou asks with pink cheeks.
"Oh my gosh! That's so cute!" Ochaco cheers clapping her hands.
"I ship it," Tsu says.
Mina takes the phone and dances around the classroom. "Look at the lovebirds of Class 1-A!!" She sings.
"What the hell is going on?" Bakugou asks. When he sees the picture, his face turns somewhat sour. "Gross. You kissed that snake freak?"
"Oi! She's not a freak Bakugou! She's a cute snake, alright?!" Eijirou argued with glowing red cheeks.
I felt like I was in a sauna.

"Oh my God, that's so cute!" Hakai says.
I fall forward and hit my head on my desk and I feel something warm run down my forehead.
"Shit! Her heads bleeding again!" Eijirou says. I touch my forehead and look at my fingers to see blood.
"That's just fantastic," I mumble.
"I'll go get you a towel," Eijirou says running off.
"Taya, you HAVE to tell me what happened yesterday after I left your house!" Hakai insists. I sigh and nod.
"Okay.."
"Yes! My ship has sailed!"

"How'd he ask you?" Kaminari asks sitting in Eijirou's desk.
"Ask me what?"
"You know, to be his girlfriend."
I shrugged.
"What?! He just kissed you and didn't ask you out?" Kaminari seemed surprised.
"Yes?"
Kaminari sighs and walks to the other side of the room and has a small conversation with Hakai.

Eijirou then comes back into the room and walks up to me. He moves my hand away from my face and starts to wipe the blood off my forehead. "There," He says with a smile. I smile back slightly until I hear a camera shutter. I jerk my head toward the sound to see Mina holding her phone up with a wicked grin. Seeing her phone must've reminded Eijirou of the picture or something because his cheeks turned pink.
"Wait a second... Oi Mineta!" Eijirou yells.
"Uh..y-yeth?" Mineta answers.
"Why the heck were you zooming in on her butt?!"

---------------------------------------