Chapter 53

(A/N: Skipping ahead in time quite a bit. Things between them have been patched up and gone well since last chapter!)

Alex's POV

"Hey, did you guys know that we released Nothing Personal almost a year ago?!" I spoke to the crowd in front of my band mates and I. Tonight we were in Paris.

The crowd cheered at us and I smiled at their enthusiasm.

"What's your favorite song off that album? One, two, three, shout it at us!" Jack chimed in. We were bombarded with everyone's voices yelling different songs at the four of us. I smiled at my girlfriend who was side stage and laughing at the crowd's enthusiasm.

"Hey! I heard someone say Weightless was their favorite song! How about we play that one as our last song!" Jack asked me.

"Orrrr our second last song. I think everyone knows what our last song is" I teased the audience who obviously knew that Dear Maria was our closing song. "By the way Paris, do you wanna hear some amazing news?" Again, cheers from every single fan. "All Time Low are headed back in the studio next month! We're working on album number 3!" I announced as Rian banged his drums in excitement.

Screams that could probably be heard from outside of the venue were projected at us once again, and a few seconds later we jumped into Weightless.

———————

Rachel's POV

Tuesday January 12 2016

Could it be true? Am I really 26 today? And am I really in Paris for it?! I was determined to make the best of today. I was touring with Alex and the band AND in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Not gonna lie, I had tried looking for my presents these past few days, but somehow the guys had kept their mouths shut and presents out of sight.

———————

"Goooood morning birthday girl!" A familiar face was suddenly shoved up against mine as I sat on the couch near the front of the bus while I texted a few friends.

"Hi Jack"

He grabbed me for a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "happy birthday!"

"Thanks hun"

"So..." he placed himself down beside me, "why aren't you drunk yet?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "because its 9 in the morning, Jack. Are you insane?"

"Nope! But I think you should open your present from me now." He left to grab a birthday bag from wherever it was hidden and placed it on the couch.

I opened it up and began to laugh probably too loud at this early hour. A bottle of Jack...with Jack's face on it.

"This is the best alcoholic present I've ever received! Thanks Jack!" I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Also...not one but two shot glasses. And they are to be used immediately, so lets open this bottle up."

I gave my bottle to Jack and he poured some for the both of us. After clinking our glasses together, we took our drinks. Only this guy could make me have a shot of Jack at 9am.

"Woah, what's going on in here?" a curious voice asked as Alex emerged from the bunk beds. He saw the bottle of Jack and the glasses in mine and Jack's hands, "...never mind."

After grabbing a cup of coffee, Alex sat down beside me a snuggled tightly into my side, "happy birthday, my love!" He shouted most likely waking up everyone else on the bus. Before I could thank him, he was plastering kisses all over me.