He stood up for me

Chapter

"What are you doing here?" I heard from beside me, not noticing that Black was at my door, looking confused at Noah. He was looking at Noah from head to toe as if Noah had just murdered someone. I looked over at Noah, seeing his uninterested face.

"Doing our project, why else?" he said so casually. Black just rolled his eyes before looking at me.

"You will be staying away from Stella. She kept asking questions about you since she 'wanted to be friends with my sister', well so you know that I won't allow that. When she tries to talk to you, you keep quiet, got it?" he said, but I just ignored him by scrolling down on my laptop. I acted like he didn't say anything but deep down it hurt. He was now also controlling with who I could talk to and not. She was actually quite nice, even though she only said one sentence. Her eyes were so warm and welcoming so I could just see that Black didn't deserve her.

Black just put his fist on my table, hard. He was always frustrated when I didn't answer and ignored him which I kind of liked to do. I was not the one to listen and even though it might seem that I was letting them, I wasn't. Not always.

"I'm talking to you!" he said, grabbing my arm. I sissed, since he was grabbing so tightly that it did hurt. Before I even knew it, Noah grabbed Black's arm, pulling it back. Standing in front of him with angry eyes, Black looked at him in confusion.

"What the hell bro?" Noah said, shoving him slightly. Black looked at Noah and then at me, and back at Noah.

"Yeah, what the hell? Why are you standing up for her?" Black spat out. Noah just looked at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"She is a girl. You can't hit her" Noah said, blocking Black when he was about to grab me again.

"Noah, stop" I said, not wanting them to fight over me. He looked at me intensely, as if he was trying to read something.

"I won't allow him hurting you" Noah said, grabbing Black's arm, yanking him out of the room. He turned around, giving me a last look before they both disappeared. I let out the breath I was holding, cleaning the mess we made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Interesting Fact: Never had an 'unfamiliar' guy in ma room