Chapter 32- One Scratch And You're Dead

When I get home, I see Trina with a bag, she says, "we are going to stay by my parent's house tonight, let's go", tossing the bag at me.

I say, "I'll be right back, I am going in my bedroom for something", she sighs.

I run up the stairs and into my bedroom, I got my hairbrush, make-up, and clothes for in the morning for school and pack my bag.

Trina says, "you are driving with your vehicle and I'll drive mines", I nod.

I open the back door of my car and throw in the bags.

Trina drives off and leaves me, I roll my eyes, my aunt and uncle live like an hour from us and thirty minutes away from my school.

One hour later

I pull up by the pavement in front of my aunt and uncle's house. They live in a blue two-story house, their only child is Trina and they adopted her when she was eight years old.

My aunt is standing by the door, I get out of the car.

She says, "wow Anastasia you look sexy, you've been taking notes from Trina?"

I shake my head.

Aunty Vanessa is my mom's younger sister, she has blue eyes like mom and black hair, she's a housewife. My uncle's name is Liam, brown hair and black eyes, work in an office.

I walk inside and into the kitchen, I smell my aunt's famous lasagna. My tummy grumbles and my aunt chuckles she says, "someone's hungry."

I sit down by the island and wait for my food, then I get a text from Justin.

Jerk: The boys and I are going and make mischief tonight, want to come?

Me: Sure I'm in, what time

Jerk: Be at my house for 7, wear black pants, we have the blacktops already and mask

Me: Okay, see you then

My aunt hands me a plate with lasagna, I eat it greedily, then let out a hard burp.

Trina scorns, "didn't your father ever teach you table manners?"

I shake my head, "no we barely go out to dinner."

She sighs, "then I can't take you out tonight with me, you would embarrass me all night."

I reply, "I have plans already, so you don't have to worry about me."

I finish eat and then go up the stairs.

They have five bedrooms, two bathrooms, no TV in any of the bedrooms only in the living room, and a back lawn.

I open the guest room and walk-in, at least I get a great view from here and Internet.

I toss the bags on the bed and grab my Ipod from one of the bags and throw myself on the bed. I put on my headphones and listen to some 5sos, Taylor Swift, One Direction, and Justin Bieber.

*********

7:00 pm

I arrive in front of Justin's house and I knock on the door and Jordan opens it, he says, "she's finally here", pulling me inside and shutting the door.

All the boys are in the kitchen, wearing black pants and a black T-shirt. Justin toss me a T-shirt and I put it on, Carlos says, "now let's go rub the bank", I stare at him.

Justin laughs, " he's just joking Anne, we are not going to do something so stupid to get caught and be sent to prison."

I had my camera with me just in case, I say, "let's take a picture for our friend album."