My Life (SMUT)

POV – Preston

Warning: Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I felt my back hit the soft sheets of our bed JUST before Cal's lips descended on mine once more, claiming my mouth with passion. I immediately began returning the kiss, enjoying the unique taste of Cal as his tongue entered my mouth. I could feel Cal's hands still on my thighs, squeezing them almost painfully but it felt so good. I have never had anyone else put that much passion into anything that involved me.

I was so lost in my kiss with the tall blonde that I almost missed the feel of Callux's hand up my side causing me to shiver with delight at the heat of his hand. I broke away from Cal with a low moan and turned my attention to Callux.

My brown eyes met his own and I felt my breath leave my body again at the sight of the heat in in them. I felt Cal's full lips move across my cheek and down to my neck where he began attacking, lightly sucking and kissing at it, causing me to moan and close my eyes, my body arching underneath Cal.

"You look so pretty baby." Came Callux's voice, soothing and deep, causing me to moan again. I felt like my body was on fire as Cal continued his assault my neck, causing me to moan louder and louder. I could feel Cal's arousal pulse against the inside of my leg and I wanted to feel it more against me so I opened my legs more, allowing Cal to slip in between them, causing our arousals to brush against one another and Cal to break away from my neck with a low moan.

"Fuck Preston." He muttered, grinding into me some more, causing me to release my own moan, though louder than his.

"FUCK CAL!" I turned my head so my cheek was resting against his as my nails dug into the skin of his back, bringing another moan out from Cal.

"You like the way that feels baby?" came Callux's low voice in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as I moaned in response.

"YES!" I replied, Cal still grinding into me as he rested his head against my shoulder, his lips coming out every once in a while to kiss the exposed skin.

I heard the older boy hum before his tongue traced the outside of my ear, catching me slightly off guard.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned out. My body arching again under Cal, causing us to rub against each other more, pulling another moan from Cal.

"That's it baby." Breathed Callux huskily, his breath hot on my ear. "Make Cal moan like that again."

I immediately responded to Callux's demand and thrusted my hips against Cal's more, causing our lengths to rub against harder, causing Cal to respond loudly.

"YES PRESTON! FUCK! KEEP IT UP BABY!"

I moaned out and kept my movements up, Cal matching me as he went back to my neck shoulder, kissing and sucking on it, probably leaving a littering of marks but I could honestly care less right then and there. I was so lost in just the feeling on Cal on top of me, Callux next to me, his mouth on my ear, his breathing heavy.

Callux pulled away slightly, his breathing hard as he spoke.

"Look at me Baby Boy." His voice was hard and full of authority. I turned my head to look at Callux, his eyes almost black with lust.

"Callux." I breathed. That's all I had the chance to say before he surged forward, his lips claiming mine in a hot, needy, kiss.

I moaned, allowing Callux to thrust his tongue into mouth, dominating our kiss completely.

I was so overwhelmed with everything that was surrounding me that I almost lost myself. To keep myself grounded somehow, I moved one of my arms from around Cal's back to where Callux was, searching for his hand. Callux must've sensed my need to ground myself because his hand came up from where it was resting from wherever and grabbed mine. The tightness of his grip was exactly what I needed to ground myself enough so I could focus on the pleasure.