Epilogue

-6 years later-

~Max POV~

Today is me and Ness' 3th wedding anniversary. We got married 3 years ago. I seriously couldn't be happier with my family. Mel and Ness are still the bests friends.
Some things happened with Mel, I hid a secret from her for so long but 5 years ago I told her the truth, I confessed to her that I'm not her real dad.
Me and Jeremiah still are the best buddies. Daw went back to the Air Force, but this is his last year.
Cam is now living with his girlfriend of 2 years.
Vince my little buddy, is super close to our 6 year old Michel.. Vince loves being an uncle and he sometimes plays the role of an big brother.
After all these years, the police surprisingly found Beatrice's bones.
It felt great to have closure for Melanie and myself. We now know she can rest in peace. We never heard anything from Bianca and to be honest I was really happy with that.

~Mel's POV~

5 years ago, my dad confessed to me that he's not my real dad.
He told me that my real dad had an car accident and died when my mom was a few weeks pregnant with me. When he met my mom, she was almost 9 months pregnant with me. And my dad being the amazing man as he is, accepted my mom with me immediately. When I was born, he adopted me and gave me his last name. My mom made him promise her that I would never know the truth until I was old enough. I was really shocked to know the truth but didn't resent him for not telling me from the beginning, I understand why he did it. And I still really love him as my dad. He will always be my dad, blood or not.

After all, everything is going great with me, me and Ness are still super close. That's my sister.
Me and Hunter moved together in a nice apartment. I really love him, and I can see myself being with him for a really long time..
And my little brother Michel, the sweetest little boy ever. I would do anything for him. I love him to death.

~Max POV~

"Baby are you ready?" I asked Ness
"Yes, let me just get my shoes"
I prepared a romantic night on a yacht for me and Ness.
Michel was staying the night at Mel's.
She came down the stairs looking stunning!!! I can't believe after all these years, I'm still madly in love with her and I'm still attracted to her like the first day.

I kissed her lips softly "You look amazing, beautiful" I whisper against her lips.
She blushed and looked down "Thank you, you look handsome yourself" She replied.
I smiled at her "Thank you, beautiful"
I grabbed her hand and led her to the car, I opened the door for her and got in the driver seat.
I started the car and drove to the dock.

"Good night Mr. and Mrs. Callaghan" my captain greeted us.
"Good night Tom" We answered, and got in.
I led her to the deck where a table was set with candles and rose pedals. She looked around with shiny eyes "This is so beautiful, thank you baby" She said
"You're welcome love, anything for you, you deserve the best"
I pulled a chair out for her. And then sat down myself.
"Good night Mr. and Mrs. Callaghan, my name is Heather and I'll be your waiter for tonight" The waiter said "Can I start you off with something to drink?"
"I would like a red wine please" I said "And you, beautiful?"
Ness looked at me and then back at the waiter "For me the same"
"Alright, I'll be right back"
"Thank you" We both said.

I looked at Ness, grabbing her hand on the table, softly stroking it.
She looked deep in thoughts.
"What are you thinking about, beautiful?" I asked her
She looked at me smiling.

~Ness POV~

I lookes at Max smiling.
"I was thinking about how far we've come after all these years and how our love for each other is still as strong as the first day" I said smiling at him.
He smiled back "We definitely have come far after all these years baby, and my love for you will always remain this strong or get even stronger" He said still stroking my fingers softly "I love you so fucking much, baby"
I smiled "I love you more Max, I love you more"

"And I can happily say that I'm crazy for my best friend's dad! And always will"

Max smiled and leaned in and kissmed me softly on my lips.
"And I can say that I'm crazy for my daughter's bestfriend"

THE END!!

A/N: Thank you for coping with me guys! This is the end! I'll take some time off because I'm working on another book which I hope will be better than this one, because I honestly wasn't feeling the way this book was going at the end.
But Thank you guys for your support, I REALLY appreciate it! Until the next one.
Much love and peace! ❤❤

~PCSM. xx

A/N: Edited: February 17, 2017