Chapter 13

Louis mewled and let his weight fall forward, tummy cradled by a dampened pillow from their currently extravagant hotel room. He was sore and Harry didn't seem to care, making Louis doubt whether today was the day to wear his pastel pink panties.

Harry had woken up from his nap feeling far more rejuvenated than his mate thought he could be, and Louis opened his eyes soon to being roughly eaten out under the covers. The secret was explicit and Harry's form was beneath the comforter, hidden from sight as he sloppily worked his tongue into his mate.

After one orgasm that way, Louis thought it would be over. He thought. His Dominus was quite convincingly an animal and covered his body with his own, thrusting once into his clenching tight heat and fucking indelicately to prompt his knot. Louis didn't hate the mistreatment of his Dominus, not at all. He just made sure that his front was cushioned and accepted a kiss with too much tongue and teeth from the Dominus looming over him.

It's now three hours later and Harry had cancelled an appointment with the real estate agent to pin Louis to their bed. The sheets were destroyed and so were Louis' treasured panties, drenched in his slick and Harry's come as it continually leaked out of him. There was already a tear in it from how desperately Harry pushed it aside to bury his monster c*ck in Louis' petite body.

His Dominus was careful with him. Careful enough, really. He cradled the back of Louis' head when the boy was on his back, sucking deep painful bruises into his neck as he bucked his hips wildly to their own rhythm. His hips slammed into Louis' pelvic bone, turning the skin flushed and stinging. Growls and groans of pleasure from Harry's inner Alpha surfaced to the air above their heads, the entire bed shifting with how earnest his thrusts were.

Louis could do little else other than hold onto Harry's shoulders, already having made enough red scratched lines down the Dominus' back to leave the skin broken and sensitive. He has never had sexual encounters before Harry and never at all has he experienced it so passionately.

For three hours his body was worshipped by the same pair of lips, every inch of him touched and praised. He would keen whenever Harry got between his legs, where his hole was throbbing and gaping after being used so thoroughly. He shivered permanently whenever Harry came up to his level and started thrusting, working open his hot and tired little body until it accommodated him.

In Harry's eyes were a fire Louis hardly ever saw. He was more beast than man when he popped his knot and flooded Louis' body with his seed. It was more than an orgasm to him everytime he did it, as it formed a connection from him to his mate and his unborn pup.

For three entire hours Louis wasn't allowed to leave the bed. He stayed under Harry for majority of the time and even got fed some apple and crackers on it to replenish his nutrition. Harry made a call to the real estate agent with Louis whimpering beneath his body, thighs hooked over Harry's hips and body exposed as the Dominus pounded into him. It was obscene the way they behaved, sanctioned fully by their bond and courtship.

The most noteworthy thing Louis got be a part of was when Harry tore his ruined panties off his legs. The fabric was sheer and thin, easily breaking off his skin. Harry was proud of what he'd done to them, left them crumpled and destroyed somewhere amongst the sheets they'd kicked off the bed hours ago.

Now, it was well past nightfall and Harry's mouth was connected to Louis' in one last unbreakable union. The boy tasted his own slick as he lost the battle for dominance, allowing the Dominus to overtake his senses. Harry was moving his hips slowly, working his way in and out of Louis' tender behind. He felt the walls clench and throb, the boy's thighs quivering as he threatened to come again and add to the mess on his tummy.