7

Sorry it took me long to type this out >< my end of year exams are coming in a few days time so ive been busy with my school work ^

Enjoy!
-
Noella's POV

"Let you go ? But how about my punishment ?"

"What punishment ? Min Yoongi , what sort of punishment do you want!" I exclaimed .

"The way you call my name drives me insane ."

I slapped him .
"Please just leave me alone ."

I turned around but instead , he grabbed me by my arm and sneakily poked a needle through my exposed skin .

"I have to do it the hard way , again . " he smirks and i passed out immediately.

-
Yoongi's POV

I held onto Noella's fragile figure as she looked so ever angelic in my eyes .

"It has been a long three years ." I whispered , while brushing her side fringe which falls perfectly on the side of her face , making sure that not even a single strand is out of its place.

Fiddling with one of the school key that i had bribed the school guard , i unlocked the music room and locked it right after .

Pulling out two chairs , i carefully laid the girl of my life on the seat , making sure that she wont fall and would feel comfortable .

"Maybe i should play some music for her . She used to blush whenever she see me playing a piece for her ." I mumbled to myself , making myself comfortable infront of the grand piano .

My fingers found its place as it starts dancing across the whole piano keys . I closed my eyes and played as i wished , feeling the melody of the song .

When i was done , i heard a soft cough and i opened my eyes immediately , checking on Noella .

"Yoongi . Its still beautiful ."

"I know ." I said confidently , helping her to sit upright now .

"Are you calm now ? Or do you still want to give me a big punch in my face ."i asked her .

"Im calm now . Yoongi , lets just talk this out , can we ? Please ." She spoke softly , eyes never meeting mine .

"Are you scared of me ?" I braved myself and asked her.
You kidnapped her twice .
Why would she not be scared of you ?
Stupid ?

I ignored my own thinking and waited for her to speak up , i backhugged her and whispered into her ears , " dont worry . I will never hurt you ."

She tried to push my away but obviously she couldnt , the rope was pretty tight on her and i felt alittle pain but it was the only way to keep her still .

"Im scared of you ." She says .

My heart broke into millions of pieces , my baby girl is scared of me . This wasnt right .

"I...."

"I understand ." I said emotionlessly and began untying her , she looked at me this time as if she couldnt understand what i was doing .

"Why are you untying me when i thought you didnt want to let me go ?"

"Go before i change my mind." I shut my eyes and let a tear roll down from my eyes .

I turned around and sat at my original seat , which was infront of the piano .

I heard footsteps making its way towards me , " i just want to say thank you . Thank you for the memories that you have given me ."

I stayed silent .

When the door closed , i went insane .

Im mad , driven, heartbroken and lost .

I finally lost her .

I angrily smashed the piano keys with my arms as it made an aweful sound .

"I need help ." I muttered , letting my head lean on the piano .

I love you .
-

Noella's POV

"_ and so yea he let me go just like that ."

"Are you serious? He really let you go?" Sara grabbed my arm and looked at me intensely .

"Did he hurt you ?"

"N-no . Which was shocking . All he did was tie me up and play me a piano piece." I told her and she still couldnt believe .

"If all's well , he wouldnt come and bother you anymore . You should feel happy ." She congratulated me and patted on my back .

"Yet another war was taken care of , im proud of you . Lets go grab some pizzas ? And go to the spa for a girls day out tomorrow ?"

"Sure Sara . Lets go ." I told her smilling .

-

As i was getting ready for the long awaited spa day ,my chest started hurting alittle .

I hit it a few times and forced myself to gulp down some water , trying to shake off the feeling but it wasnt working .

"Sara . Why do i feel so empty today ?" I spoke out .

Yoongi .