Chapter 15

Valentina's Pov.

Please open the door Valentina begged Charlie.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the sealing. 

Please Valentina he pleaded sounding like he is about to cry.

Slowly i sat up from Ace's bed, i haven't moved from that position for a good 3 hours, i slowly walked towards the door and unlocked it.

Charlie seemed shocked, that after 5 day's i have finally opened the door. He smiled weakly coming inside. 

I closed the door after him, and turned back, when he hugged me.

I didn't hug him back, i just stood there limply in his arms. Don't ever do that again he mumbled. You gave us all a heart attack, you haven't responded or showed yourself for 5 day's Valentina, for freaking five day's he growled angrily.

Finally he released me. Then he started looking at my face, touching every part with his hands, as if trying to se if i'm hurt.

''You look sick'' i heard him sigh.

You haven't eaten anything for the past 13 days Valentina he mumbled. I wonder how can you still stand on your feet.

You see the thing is that i don't know why, but i'm stronger than them in every way possible, so in mu case, if i don't eat for a very long time, then i won't die, but my body will get weaker, until i can't move, or talk. So basically my body will get all dry.

I already have some red marks on my skin, from not eating or drinking for 13 days.

Please Val eat something, or at least drink some water, i don't wan't you becoming a walking dead zombie he mumbled the last part.

I said nothing, but slowly walked towards the bathroom mirror. Looking at myself i almost gasped. I looked sick. I had dark circles under my eyes, my hair was all over the place, i lost some weight, my skin paled even more. I looked sick almost dead.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom. Charlie was  sitting on the bed looking at the floor. I slowly went and sat down next to him.

After being silent for a good 10 minutes i finally spoke.

Charlie.....i whispered my voice sounding very deep.

He looked at me wide eyes, probably shocked that i spoke.

I need you to do something for me i whispered.

. ''Anything" he  said nodding his head.

I wan't you to take my title for a while.

He quickly shook his head. 'No way, you are our Alpha, i'm not taking your title. You are capable of being an Alpha he growled.

I  know what i'm capable of Charlie. But i need you to take my title for a while, until i recover. i explained.

No he shook his head.

I  sighed...Listen people need an Alpha...And right now i'm not being the best Alpha. I need you to do this for me .Charlie please i begged.

He sighed. ''I will think about it, but if i do take your position, you will have to get yourself together, and get it back in a couple of days he commanded.

'Ok i promise' i whispered.

Suddenly i felt this sharp pain in my stomach. I hugged it and growled lowly

What's wrong? Charlie asked concerned.

Nothing..i'm fine i grumbled.

Then again the pain hit me... in the heart, i gasped. But this pain was not like the ones i had before., they are much more painful, and i can't focus on anything but the pan. But this pain was different, it's like i had this feeling of.....of betrayal.

I screamed in pain.

You clearly are not fine Charlie  growled.

Then my vision wen't black, but i didn't black out.

Suddenly i saw Ace. Oh my god Ace? what happened? did i die? yeah probably.

Ace looked so sad, alone, tired was it because of me? 

Suddenly there was a girl in front of him, she was twirling her hair, showing off her fake boobs. Wtf who is that slut?

Acie forget about her, she is not worth it. How about we have some good time like before? The Alpha and the good old me She said seductively.

My blood started to boil, i wanted to rip her head of. Who the hell was she talking to our mate like that? 

Suddenly they were....kissing.

The vision faded. And i was looking at a concerned Charlie.

What happened? you were screaming then i thought you fainted he mumbled. Did you again have one of those pains? he questioned.

No i said standing up. It was Ace.

What? Ace? what happened he asked confused.

 he cheated on me  i said emotionless.

He gasped ''what? are you serious? how?''

I will rip that slut's head, i growled angrily. Charlie seemed scared for a moment. even i scared myself.

No Valentina please, you don't understand what are you doing please, you will end up hurting yourself he begged.

I smirked, '' i know exactly what am i doing, and i will do it no matter what. Don't worry about me, i won't get hurt, how more hurt can i get? i growled.

I quickly put my mask on, not bothering to change my skin collor, my contact's and runned out of the room.

On the way i bumped into someone, i looked and saw it was Sasha.

Oh my God Valentina she whispered. W...What? how are you here? i mean you she started stuttering.

I growled angrily causing Sasha to back away. 

I will chat later i growled, walking out of the pack house, on the way people gasped, and bowed to me, but i didn't show any reaction i just continued walking, until i shifted mid air.