10 . Big bangs and Baits. (Both POV)

Big Bangs and Baits

Ionora's POV :

I snuggled deeper into the comfortable and thick blankets which enveloped me like a cocoon of warmth. Wait......Blankets?

Opening my eyes, I couldn't help but groan. So it was not a dream then, I thought as my eyes found the face identical to mine fast asleep next to my bed. While one side of me was happy that I now had someone to care for me and who I could care for, another deep dark side wished that this was all a bad dream and I was with my mate right now.

Tossing the blankets aside, I tried to get up but realized that my hand was caged in someone else's. Ian was asleep on the ground next to my bed holding my left hand. I aww-ed at the sight.

"He missed you a lot, you know? Don't tell him I told you this but he still sleeps with the teddy bear you used to play with as a kid." Vivian said, coming into the room with a tray. She placed the tray on the table beside the bed and handed me the bowl of soup she had brought. "You must be hungry, so eat up. It's chicken soup. Not much but it's all I know to make. Except instant noodles of course."

So witches did have their weak spots, huh?

I only shook my head and smiled, taking the bowl from her and digging in. In my haste to eat the delicious meal, I had removed my hand from Ian's and without any support, he dropped to the ground with a thud. And then he woke up screaming, "BAZINGA!"

Vivian laughed. And by laughed I meant the slapping you knee and wheezing type of laugh. Ian looked confused. It was clear that he was still in a sleep-induced state.

"Well hello there, Sheldon Cooper." Vivian told Ian, smiling smugly and started cackling again.

My brother had paled considerably. He seemed to have come out of his sleepy state, almost immediately blurting out, and "I don't watch Big Bang Theory, I swear."

"Yeah, yeah, so you randomly blurted out Sheldon's most famous catchphrase? What happened to 'BBT is so nerdy and lame'?"

"I never claimed to not like nerdy and lame shows."

"BBT is one of the coolest shows ever and you just don't want to accept it because of your huge ego."

Meanwhile I just sat there wondering what the heck they were talking about. BBT? Bazinga? Sheldon Trooper?

Seeing my face of utter confusion, Vivian came to my rescue. "You don't know BBT, do you?"

"No?" I said sheepishly but it came out as a question.

She sighed. "Come-on we have a lot of catching up to do." she said, pulling me out of bed and outside the room.

"What about me? Can I join?" Ian asked, trailing behind us.

"I thought you said you didn't watch BBT?"

"Well, there is a first time for everything."

Vivian scoffed but didn't reply. Walking down the stairs and into the living room, she let go of my hand and walked over to the T.V, switching it on. She then headed back to the couch and plopped down, patting the space next to her. I went over and sat down and Ian sat next to me.

"Go get the snacks. Include lots of candies." she ordered Ian.

"What? Why me? I am your guest." Ian retorted, clearly not wanting to get up from the comfortable couch.

"An uninvited guest intruding on our girl time. Now shoo." she said waving him off.
My twin glared at her but got up nonetheless to get the snacks.
Vivian pressed a few buttons on the remote and the opening credits for the show started.