Epilogue

The pic above is Blake Patch on his leather vest

*Blake*

Ten years later...

 "DADDY," Ellie yelled stormed into the clubhouse. "David and Chance stole my bag and won't give it back. I'm going to be late to class."

 "Ellie," I sighed. "Why don't you take your other bag."

  "Because its in mama's car," she huffed rolling her eyes. "Obviously I can get it since her car isn't even here."

 "Get your Uncle Tucker," I sighed. "I need to finish this paperwork before you mother gets home from her trip."

 "Fine," she huffed slamming the door behind her.

 "God," I groaned staring at the picture of my family. "I'm getting to old for this."

  "Prez," glancing up I saw Butch.

 "What is it Butch," I sighed closing the file.

 "The girls and Justin are back," he said. "Bailey brought her boyfriend with her too."

 "Butch," I chuckled pointing to the chair in front of my desk. "Sit. Why didn't you tell her before she left for school?"

 "I'm no good for her," he grumbled. "She deserves someone better than me."

 "Then don't get mad when she finds someone else to love," I sighed walking around to stand in front of him. I nearly lost Willow because I didn't go after her, don't make the same mistake I did, okay?"

 "Yes sir," he sighed. "I'm going to visit my mom, I'll be here in the morning."

  "Hi," Willow smiled kissing me. "What's wrong with Deke?"

 "What do you think," I chuckled watching my niece laugh with everyone here while her boyfriend followed her around like a lost puppy.

 "Ohh," she giggled. "Diego and Janet said to tell you hello and thanks for taking the last job."

 "I'm happy your home," I growled turning her towards me. "The girls have drove me crazy."

 "Good," she giggled pecking me. "I win."

 "You had already won," I growled carrying her to our room here at the clubhouse. "But you've been gone for a month and I have missed you like crazy."

 "Blake," she whimpered as I laid her on the bed hovering over her. "I love you."

 "I love you my Bunny," I growled kissing her softly.