Six

Ellen

I paced around the room for what felt like hours.
I missed my room, my phone, my clothes, and my mom. I tried not thinking about the fact that I could never go home again and that things would never be what they used to be.
But it was useless those thoughts circled in my head non-stop.

I got startled, my thoughts dissolving by soft knocks on the doorㅡ "Come in?" I said in a low voice.
"Are you okay?" Yoongi walked in and I nodded.
"Your things are hereㅡ do you want to come down?" he said grabbing my trembling hands gently in his large ones. I felt the anxiety that I had been feeling the entire day immediately disappear.

He slowly led me back down the stairs to loud chattering and arguing coming from the foyer.

"I told you to help with the other boxes not with holding the door!" one guy yelled followed by the other letting the door fall on his back.

"Then who's going to hold the door?" the other responded with a smirk.

"Fuck the door go for the other boxes you idiot!" the taller one barked back at the smart comment.

"Then who's holding the door for me?" he answered back continuing the bickering at each other until Yoongi cleared his throat "Fucking children..." he mumbled and they quickly snapped their heads up "guys this is Ellenㅡ"

"Taehyung and Jimin..." Yoongi signaled at both as they walked up to us leaving the boxes on the floor.

"Hyung! She's pretty! Very pretty..." the shorter man walked up to me holding my hand and bowing followed by a wink.

"We've met before but it wasn't very pleasantㅡ" chuckled the familiar face, Taehyung.

"Oh yeah she kicked your ass!" Jimin began to laugh wholeheartedly throwing his head back trying to catch his breath "...or was it Jeonggukie? Still funny though..."

"Yeahㅡ I'm so sorry about that Iㅡ panicked and..." I began to stutter embarrassed as I remembered the incident.
"No need to apologize!" interrupted the tall handsome man waving his hands in front of him giving me an innocent smile.
"I mean you've got guts for a tiny personㅡ no offense I mean the only small person I know is Jimin here but anyways we're both here at your service..." they both bowed their head as Yoongi wrapped his arm around my shoulders in an assuring manner.

"These are the rest of my menㅡ well more like partnersㅡ family..." he whispered as we eatched four equally handsome men walk in. I felt my face warm up as they all greeted me.

"Thank you for everything... for saving me, I owe you my lifeㅡ" I bowed to all of them until I was interrupted by the tallest man "No don't thank us... we owe you our livesㅡ" his pressed a smile, "I'm Yoongi's business partner; Namjoon" he grabbed my hand laying a soft kiss.
Yoongi gently pulled me back to his side before introducing them by their names properly.

"Thank you so much for bringing my things." I sighed in relief as I looked inside the boxes holding my belongings.

"I'll have the maintenance workers take them up to the room..." Yoongi reaching for me as the men obediently picked them up.
"They found your phone tooㅡ" Yoongi caught my attention as he handed me my iPhone.
"I'd really wish you wouldn't use it to contact anyone for now, just to be safe..." he spoke carefully as I unlocked it revealing hundreds of messages and missed calls. I turned it off immediately and nodded catching his ghost smile for a second.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged him after realizing that others were around I pulled away.
"ㅡand thank you too..." I turned to hug them one by one.