#12- Horny

(A/N SDMNxLOLA  I told you to be patient, my child. Thanks for the mad amount of comments last chapter! (40+!))

Simon's POV

J collapsed on the floor, letting go of me. He hit his head on the island as he fell. I crouched beside him and cradled his head on my knees, noticing the blood pouring from his head to add to the blood on his nose. I shook him slightly, and he seemed to be unconscious, thank God. That probably meant J was gone.

"Um, Ethan, get that ice pack." I said, pointing to the blue cube J had put in his broken nose earlier. He nodded, giggling, as he picked it up and handed it to me. I pressed it to the back of Josh's head, hoping that helped.

"Josh, Josh please wake up."

(TIMESKIP brought to you by Harry's sore asshole after this video.)

Josh's POV

I felt someone's hand caress my cheek, and sharp pain on my nose and the back of my head. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking rapidly.

"Oh, fuck." I muttered, wincing.

"Josh?" Simon questioned from above me.

"Y-yeah." I muttered, trying to sit up. Simon pushed me back down, muttering something about me needing to stay still.

"You ok?" He asked.

"No. What the fuck happened?" I asked, looking up into his ocean blue eyes.

"Um, what do I start with?"

"Did I change?"

"Uh, yeah. J."

"Oh, fuck." I muttered. J was always bad news. "When did I change?"

"We were sat together on the sofa, and I was leaning on you."

"I'm not surprised I changed then." I muttered under my breath. J always came out when I was aroused. Although, to be honest, Simon was probably the only person that could make me aroused by just cuddling me.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, um, uh..." I stuttered, scared.

"What?" Simon questions. What the hell do I do now?

"N-nothing, nothing. What did J do?" I said, hurriedly changing the subject. Simon blushed crimson and coughed awkwardly.

"Um, he... um..." He whispered, shrinking back into my shoulder a bit.

"It's fine, there are few things worse than some of the stuff he's done in the past..." I said, kissing his forehead.

"Um, let's just say he was pretty horny..."