Lucas and Lily story 8

Lily PoV
I graduated four years ago and my first year of college I already got a contract. I've become a big star and was a big thing. I made a lot of music and even went on two tours. I did two movies Pitch Perfect one and two, playing Becca. I also did les misérables. (Anna Her role😉). That was a big thing I even won an Oscar. I'm about to make a new movie. The hunger games. My grandpa is playing president Snow. Mom was really happy when I told her about it. I was turning home today after those long four years for Christmas and reunion. I pulled this on.

I rang the bell and my mom opened it, I was late

I rang the bell and my mom opened it, I was late. "My baby!" She squealed ad hugged me tightly. She pulled me inside and dad also hugged me tight, he kissed my forehead. James and Juliet were next and then all the rest. Lucas and Julianna I ignored them. I was really late, because they were about to start with the dinner. I sat down next to James and Mom. James and Juliet got married. Andrew and Charlotte have a son Mattew. Ben and Juliet got married and Juliet is pregnant. They're 25, it's so weird to me. I still see them as those teenagers, but they are starting their own life's already. "Can I feel?" I asked Juliet and she smiled, I laid my hand on her stomach and felt the baby kick, she winced. "And boy or a girl?" I asked. "A little girl." Ben told me and I sighed. "Oh, I'm gonna be aunt!" I squealed. "And babysitter, I heard they make you nuts!" Ben said and Andrew nodded. "But they're cute." Charlotte told him and he nodded. I took food and ate. Juliet asked me about what I was gonna do. "I'm gonna make a movie with grandpa." I said and she raised her eyebrows. "That's awesome!" She told me and I chuckled. "Met anyone yet?" She asked and I sneaked a glance at Lucas, he was talking to Julianna but turned to me. "No." I mumbled and Juliet laid her hand on my shoulder. "Wait and see." She told me and turned to Ben. We finished dinner and walked to the dance floor. It been four years since I celebrated Christmas with all of them, I missed them. Juliet couldn't dance so I sat with her. We talked and we noticed Lucas looking at me. He asked for me to come over, Juliet pushed me. He lead me to the hallway. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said back. "I'm really sorry." He breathed and I looked at him. "I should've supported you." He told me and I nodded. "Well I'm happy you finally got it." I told him and he chuckled. "Are we good?" He asked getting closer. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked him. "To say I'm sorry, I just couldn't say it." He told me, I hugged him. "We're good." I whispered in his ear.
I was home studying my lines. My dad and mom were at the Jacksons, brunching. I was home alone, my brother and sister had a house and a wife or husband. I got a text from Lucas, he asked if he could come over. I said yes and saw what I was wearing. Sweet pants and a ugly T-shirt. I run to my closet and took this.

The bell went and I walked downstairs

The bell went and I walked downstairs. I opened the door and Lucas stood there, looking down and hands in his pocket. He looked stressed. He looked up and his face stood angry and his hair was messy. "Hey?" I asked and he steeped inside. "What's up?" I asked and he walked to my bedroom. "Okay then." I said and followed him. He sat down on my bed and took a photo from the both of us. "I just choose her every time, when I wanted you. What's wrong with me?" He asked and he sounded like a lost puppy. I sat down next to him and laid my arm around you. "You were afraid that things would be ruined between us if we would date. But you ruined it for not taking me." I told him and he laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, she..." He cut off and I pulled him closer. "She cheated." He said and I frowned deeply. I pulled him closer, his head against my chest. "With who?" I asked. "Brady..." He muttered and I gasped. "But..." He cut me off. "Yeah Megh, she doesn't know yet, but I can't tell her. She's so happy with him." He told me and I sighed. "Well you have to." I told him and he nodded. "Can I do that tomorrow? I just want to stay her for a while?" He asked getting up to face me, I nodded. "Sure." I said and jumped up, my dress jumping with me and I quickly covered it. I took my script from my bed and walked to my bureau. I sorted it and suddenly two strong arms caught me between the person and bureau. I turned around and saw Lucas. "Excuse me." I mumbled nervous, I was probably super red. His face went to my neck and he kissed it softly. I had to lay my hands on the bureau because I was getting a little light headed. One of his hands laid on my hip and the other gripped my hair. "Lucas..." I whispered and he looked me in the eyes, his eyes stood hungry. "Let me." He said and I nodded, why did I do that? He pulled me to my bed and laid me down. He came on top of me. He kissed me on my both cheeks and then he caught my lips. He kissed me and I felt that old feeling again. I played with his hair and pulled him closer. He pulled his shirt off and came back. We kissed for a while and the I felt something against my stomach. Lucas pulled away and looked over at me. He gripped my dress and pulled it off. I gasped and he attacked my chest. He kissed me everywhere and soft moans escaped my mouth. He ripped my bra off and attacked my area. He was going so fast and wild, like he wanted me for a very long time. What happened next was the whole damn thing. I wanted to be him first and its him, but we aren't together. I was slightly not enjoying it, but I really was. He stopped and laid down next to me, swearing and heavy breathing. "What are we?" I asked him, he turned to me. "What do you want?" He asked. "What I always wanted." I said and he smirked. "Good." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek. The front door closed and we jumped up, I quickly pulled on a sweat pants and t-shirt. Lucas jumped on my bed and putted tv on. Our show was on 'dr. Who'. My parents opened my door and saw us. "You two made up?" Dad asked and Lucas pulled me closer to him. "Yeah." He told him and dad smiled. "So you two are a thing now?" Mom asked me slightly amused, we looked at each other and nodded. "I need to tell the girls this!" Mom squealed and run out of the room, dad sighed and followed her. "When I get home, my mom is gonna bother me a lot." Lucas said and I chuckled. "Well stay over for a while, I love this episode." I said and he pulled me in his chest. We watched together and he played with my hair. Everything was perfect. I loved him and he loved me...