19

Something's telling me to leave,

But I won't,

'Cause I'm damned if I do ya,

Damned if I don't.

!SMUT WARNING!

Thursday 13th April 2007

We just lay there. On the bed. Hand in hand. Gerard Way and I. We were debating on which band was better; Misfits or Green Day. "Green Day is better, ya hear me?" he had said. But, of course, my awkwardness and I just had to ruin the moment. Just had to bring it down in flames.

"Yes, Daddy."

I'd slipped up. Again. I needed to fucking stop but I couldn't help it! I'd thought about him and what he could do to me. God, what he could do to me. I'd called him that far too many times. All those other times, he'd just let it slide, let it pass over his head, but maybe this time would be different. Maybe this time he would realise and get weirded out. Maybe he would shout and maybe, just maybe, he would lea--

"That's right, Baby Boy," and I could fucking hear his smirk. I turned my head, surprised to see his gaze was already set on me and, just as I had predicted, that smirk was plastered on his face. I turned my gaze away quickly, blushing slightly. He just chuckled quietly and sat up, causing me to look up at him again.

"I have something for you, honey." He explained, standing from the bed and going to his bag. He unzipped in and pulled something out, hiding it behind his back quickly before I could see what it was. He then came back to the bed, still wearing that fucking smirk that drove me crazy.

"Close your eyes, baby boy." Gerard said, his tone kind. I obeyed immediately, waiting patiently for him to do something. It was only a moment later when I felt something touch my neck, causing me to jump slightly.

"Calm down love, I'm not gonna hurt you." Gerard reassured, making me relax instantly. The leather seemed to tighten around my neck, then I felt the cold metal of what felt like a buckle. Then Gerard's hands were gone.

"Open your eyes and go look in the mirror, doll." He said, and I felt the bed shift as he sat back. I opened my eyes and went over to the mirror, gasping as I looked at the pastel pink collar around my neck in wonder.

"It's so pretty." I said, reaching up to touch it.

"You like it, kitten?" Gerard asked, causing me to blush. I nodded and watched as his face broke out into a smile. He then got up and came over to me, placing his hands on my waist.

"I'm glad you do, it looks good on you." He complimented. I blushed, biting my lip slightly and meeting his eyes in the mirror. He trailed his fingers up my sides and to my throat, skimming them over the collar that now rested there. I watched as his smile morphed into a devious smirk, his other hand moving down to the top of my jeans. I took a shaky breath and looked down, watching as he started to toy with the button.

"Baby?" He asked. I looked up again, meeting his eyes in the mirror.

"Hmm?"

"I like when you call me Daddy." He confessed.

"W-What? Really?" I asked, shocked.