Chapter Thirty One

Naeva's Point of View

" It all began when I was a little girl having a picnic with my real parents and my little sister. You see, my parents are very special. My mother was a witch who was blessed by the moon goddess herself and has a rather strange family tree, while my father was a fallen angel because of the hidden beast within him.

When news got out that my mother was pregnant, there were many attacks to take the child because of it's unknown power , but my parents defeated them, until the day of the picnic came, where we were ambushed.

My mother was killed while she was pregnant and my father died trying to protect us. Naida survived by jumping into the lake, but I wasn't so lucky, and got taken in to be experimented on. For years I had been chained up until my inner demon took over. 

I was just running and hiding, never staying in one place for to long in fear of being found again until I found Samuel, my mate. Everything was perfect, until I got my wolf. She wanted to find her mate, so I ran away to this pack and changed my appearance to that of a toddler."

When I was done, everyone had unreadable expressions on their faces except for Blake. He looked sad, angry and guilty. 

"So what are you then?" Someone from Blake's pack asked. Now that I have thought about it, I honestly do not know what I am.

"Um, I guess I am a hybrid of many species," I said while thinking of the many species that run through my blood.

I looked at my sister to see that she had a look that meant she was hiding something. When she saw me looking at her, she got up and left the room. 

"Why didn't you tell me this?" Blake said getting up looking sad yet angry at the same time.

"Why would I have told you this in the first place? You made my life here miserable! So why the fuck would I tell you anything about me!" I was getting angry by the second. How dare he!

Suddenly I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist pulling me into a firm chest. "Oh, how I missed you so much." Sam's warm breath tickled my neck. I didn't even know that I missed him this much. I was suddenly interrupted from this wonderful moment by Blake growling, as he glared at Sam. I looked around the room to see that everyone had already gone, probably because they didn't want to be in a room with an angry Alpha.

"You have no right to growl at Sam. You rejected me, and besides he was the one who had me first. So you better put your teeth back in or I will do it for you" I growled back at him. I don't think I have time to handle any more of his shit. 

"I love when you're mad," Sam said, while spinning me around so I could see his sexy smirk. I just couldn't help myself and before I knew it, we were already kissing each other, but that didn't last a minute. One second I was kissing Sam and the next I was thrown onto a couch. Blake eyes were black meaning his wolf was in control as he glared at Sam.

"Blake, if you fight with Samuel, I will fight you, and it will not be pretty," Mariana came out of nowhere and said in a low voice. Our claws were already out, as we jumped off the white, leather chair. 

Blake looked between me and Sam before storming off to somewhere in the house. I jumped onto Sam, while we began kissing like our lives depended on it. 

Hey Guys! How do you like this story so far? Chapters are not going to be very long since my teachers are frequently loading me with home work, so sorry. Feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments section below. Anyways, bye. Mwah lovelies :)