[4] going on tour

"luce, will you hurry up!" natsu shouted from down the hallway because fuck lucy took a long time to get ready.

"yeah, totally, because packing for a world tour is easy!" lucy sarcastically yelled back.

natsu rolled his eyes, "it isn't that hard either!"

"well, i'm almost finished so shut up, will you?" lucy shouted.

natsu had been with lucy basically all morning, and it was now nearing twelve when lucy was finished, they went to meet up with natsu's band. "hm, they said they'd be here around noon." natsu  spoke to himself. they were currently waiting for the others in a cafe, leaving natsu and lucy to sit in silence across from each other.

"y'know, lucy, i'm really glad you decided to come on tour with us. it'll be really exciting." natsu smiled at her, and lucy let out a small smile with a shrug.

"i hope so."

a bell rang, breaking the silence, making all heads turn at the cafe. there stood three boys, and one body guard for each of them. shrieks and squeals erupted from the cafe, but the three boys stayed calm as they walked towards the table.

"hey, flamebrain. got yourself a girlfriend?" gray joked, snickering at himself, gajeel and jellal chuckled in the background.

lucy's cheek were a faint pink, but she shook her head no. "i don't like him. not even as a friend." she denied, crossing her arms with a small pout on her face.

gray shrugged. "well, we better get going before gildarts gets mad." jellal, one of the vocalists, stated. they nodded in agreement before heading out the door.

-

lucy sat in a black chair, looking around her surroundings. it was a tour bus, so it was a bit small, but there was still a small kitchen (which was a mini fridge, two counters and a sink) a few seats on the same side of it and a table on the opposite side. if you walked further, there was a door for a tightly squeezed bathroom and lastly the bunks.

"so, mind telling us who you are?" gajeel, the rapper of the group, asked.

"lucy." she answered, feeling uncomfortable.

"got a last name?" he questioned.

lucy nodded then pulled out her phone, feeling the need to text levy and tell her about her current situation. gajeel noticed she was ignoring him and let out a scoff, then left.

[lucy]
hey lev

levy-
hey lu, what's up?

[lucy]
so i have something to tell you...

[levy]
i'm all ears

[lucy]
so i may or may not be on tour with natsu and i won't be back for maybe a few months

levy didn't respond immediately so she went on instagram, scrolling through her newsfeed. "oi, luce! want a snack?" natsu asked, holding open the door of the mini fridge with one hand and shifting his weight on it. lucy thought on it for a second, and decided on her favorite sweet.

"do you have any chocolate?" she asked.

seconds later, natsu walked up to her, with two chocolate bars. "thanks." lucy thanked.

Lucy ate the chocolate bar rather quickly, switching between apps on her phone. natus came back with a taco and sat next to her.

"what're  you doing?" she asked.

"what does it look like? eating, duh." natsu sassily answered.

lucy rolled her eyes and shifted her attention back to her phone.

"can i see your phone real quick?" natsu asked.

"for what?"

"just gimme it." natsu snatched the phone out of her hands.

"hey!" lucy yelled out. natsu  went on her instagram and took a picture of himself.

"hm, should i post it or not?" natsu looked to her, evil practically glinting in his dark eyes.

"no, gimme my phone!" lucy ordered.

natsu clicked the 'post' button. "oh no! my finger hit the post button. if only i wasn't such a klutz." natsu fake gasped.

"ugh you are so irritating! give me my phone!" lucy commanded. natsu smirked and gave her the phone. lucy was amazed of how many views it already had, also the hate comments with the stalkers.

natsu chuckled and kissed her cheek, then left the room, leaving a blushing blonde alone.