The Devils Are Here

Three months later, things seem to be going OK.
Cookie called jewel to inform her of the free lucious concert. Jewel said she will be there once her and Hakeem leave the doctor office.

They got to the concert in time just to see cookie coming out.
Jewel said "I still don't understand this hostile takeover."

Hakeem said "lucious was making all of ours lives miserable

Hakeem said "lucious was making all of ours lives miserable.*
Jewel said "I know but don't you think lucious is planning something behind bars.*
Hakeem shrugged his shoulders.

The same day, lucious was watching the concert behind bars

The same day, lucious was watching the concert behind bars. He had his plans, he was running the show behind bars and wanted everyone to know.

The following day jewel had went to empire to meet up with Jamal. Jewel didn't want to be apart of this hostile takeover, she didn't want to be apart of this fued.

 Jewel didn't want to be apart of this hostile takeover, she didn't want to be apart of this fued

When she got there, Jamal told jewel he had meet up with his father.
Jamal said "I don't think I can run a company and make music."
Jewel said "don't stress yourself out, I know you'll fine, I got your back."

Later on that day jewel was sitting in the meeting with Jamal when cookie, Hakeem, Andre, and anika came in. Cookie informed Jamal that she met with an investor, Mimi Whiteman, and has purchased majority stock in the company and will be removing Lucious Lyon as CEO immediately.

But things seem not to go as plan. Everyone looked over at the TV. They couldn't believe who they saw. Lucious Lyon. Lucious then Skypes into the meeting from prison, because he’s at a prison which accommodates his busy schedule, so he can deliver the line “game over, bitches” and laugh as the majority of his family realizes they’ve been double crossed.

The next two days, Cookie visits Lucious in jail to alert him of the situation, because even though everyone in the Lyon family wants to kill each other and plot to destroy each other, they’re still a family. Lucious tells Frank his daughter has a place at his record label in hopes of defusing the situation with Cookie. Frank declines, as Cookie is a snitch, and something has to be done about it: He orders the guards to kill Lucious, but in pure Lucious style, he has earned the loyalty of the prison goons and has Frank killed instead.

That night everyone was at lucious house, Jamal was mad at his family. They couldn't stop aruging.
Jamal ask everyone to leave his father house. Cookie was the last to leave, she slapped her son and left without much of a goodbye.