Chapter 37- It's My 18th Birthday- Part 2

After I came from the mall, it is already 2:00 pm. I see a pink box by the doorstep just as I pull up in the driveway. I turn off the engine then open the door and grab all my shopping bags. I unlock the front door and throw my bags in the living room before I pick up the box, it had a note with it.

Happy birthday A, wear this dress and be ready by 6:00 pm this evening someone will pick you up.

Love, Anonymous

I carry the box inside and sit on the couch and open it. I gasp, the dress is gorgeous. I go upstairs to my bedroom and try it on, it fits perfectly. I decide to eat some of the cake Freddie made this morning, I go to the kitchen.

Freddie says, "just in time I just finish cooking your birthday lunch."

I inform him, "well you don't have to make dinner I am going out."

He nods.

****

I am waiting outside for my ride to get here, with my jacket in my hand. None of my friends texted me, they are probably still busy.

I see a limo pull up in front of me, a guy gets out and grabs me blocking my mouth, and blindfolded me, I am pushed into the limo.

I am scared so I keep my mouth shut afraid to ask something.

The limo finally stops after a long drive and then I pull out of the limo, I hear a fountain, where am I?

I walk with the person wherever they are carrying me quietly.

The blindfold comes off, I am standing in a dark room. Suddenly everyone shouts, "surprise! Happy birthday!"

I gasp and block my mouth from screaming because there standing my favorite band, one direction.

All my friends are here even Brandon's friend Jack and no Stephanie or her minions to be found.

My dad says, "all of this is for you, happy birthday darling."

Brandon comes up to me and kisses me, he says, "I am sorry, but your dad bribed me into this."

I laugh.

The boys all looking sharp.

Justin had on blue blazers, the twins in white, Kyle in red, Luke in a light blue, and Carlos in a dark blue.

"Group picture".

We gather together and take out some pictures then I take out pictures with one direction as a group then separately with each singer.

I go by the chocolate fountain with Brandon, he says, "yum chocolate", dipping the strawberry into the fountain. The waiters come and bring appetizers to the table and one direction starts to sing, that's what makes you beautiful, and call me up.

I take the microphone and start to sing.

'You're insecure, don't know what for you turn away when through the door, don't we make up to cover up being the way that you are is enough'

'Everyone else is in the room can see it, everyone else, but you'

'Baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelm, the way that you smile at the ground and it's hard to tell'

'You don't know, oh-oh, you don't know that you're beautiful, oh that's what makes you beautiful'

I bow and everyone cheers for me, then I sit down in the chair as one direction performs right in front of me.

Harry is singing and touching my hand and I blush when he winks at me. Jordan had to hold back Brandon before we make international news on my birthday.

After their performance, girls start to surround themselves to get pictures or autographs.

Gregory is in the crowd too, I shout, "Hi Greg, didn't know you were a fan?!"

He turns red and shouts, "it's for my sister!"

You're right I wouldn't believe that for one second.

Someone lifts me in bridal style, it is Harry I blush like crazy, earning glares from jealous girls.

He says, "happy birthday Anastasia, hope to see you again at one of our concerts, our gift to you is a private tour of our bus."

no freaking way.

He puts me down and the band leads me outside to their band bus.

My friends all stand at the entrance of the hotel. I walk onto the bus and take out my phone, I take pictures and I got a belonging from each boy. I hug them and say, "thanks this really was a birthday to remember", they all take out a picture with me.

I leave the bus waving goodbye to them, I even got Harry's favorite socks, I will make a fortune with this especially with fangirls in college.

Brandon says, "Hi baby, I really don't like that Harry guy, I don't trust him around you."

I laugh someone is jealous.

Dad says, "that was my gift to you Anne, happy birthday", hugging me.

Arlene says, "our gifts are at your house already."

I smile.

We go back inside and hang out, eating and drinking for the next two hours.

Brandon frowns, "you sure you can handle the shots because there's a lot of alcohol in it."I

nod.

Jordan says, "let's play have I never, the birthday girl can go first."

We all sit at a table, the boys, Arlene, Brandon, Gabriella, Jack, and Gregory.

I say, "have I never break the law."

Justin, Jordan, Carlos, Jack, and Kyle take a drink, Arlene and I watch Kyle in shock.

He shrugs," it was a one-time thing."

Jordan says, "have I never slept with a girl who is a virgin."

Jordan, Justin, Kyle, Jack, Jacob, and Gregory all take a sip.

Brandon smiles at me.

Arlene says, "have I never almost got caught by the cops."

All the boys, Jack and I take a sip, Brandon and Gregory are staring at me with their mouths open.

I say, "Sunday I almost did thanks to Jordan", earning a glare from him.

Carlos says, "have I never pee in a public pool", everyone laughs when Jordan takes a sip.

Brandon says, "have I never been in love."

Arlene, Luke, Kyle Gabriella, Brandon, Carlos, and Justin take a sip.

Justin is the one who surprises me the most, I wonder who he is in love with?

After everyone got a chance, my head is spinning. Jordan is making out with a girl and also his brother. Arlene, Kyle, Luke, and Gabriella are drunk dancing.

Brandon and I go up onto the balcony of a room and watch the city.

He says," I really love you, Ana", putting his hands around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulders.

I just relax into him and take out a picture of us, I am drunk and my eyelids feel heavy.

I fall asleep entering into dreamland, it's been the best birthday party ever.

________